English Teams Fantasy Kits

Team: Blackburn Rovers
Sponsor: Zebra Claims
Shirt Brand: Nike

Home: Traditional Blue (Not light blue as it is this season) & White halves, with Red or Black as a third colour, be as creative as you like.

Away: Same as the home shirt but Red & Black halves, with White as the third colour.

Third: Surprise me. Come out with something completely unique and creative!

If somebody could create these for me I would be very grateful!

Thank you in advance
:D

I would like to apologise for my absence, my laptop completely broke down so I've had to invest in a new one, so I've been throwing together my resources onto the new system. However, I'm ready to create your requests, just bare with me while I get through them, as I've got 20 sets to make to date.

i dont like this shirt collar
please change it. thanks

And warrior
away kit : dark green with yellow Crooked lines
new balance
sponsered by IRANAIR with thats logo

with embroidery

Thank you for your help

I apologise but this is gonna take some work, as I will have to completely recreate the whole kit, which I can barely remember to be completely honest. I'll try my best.

This isn't English i know, but i need a kit for my town team in the Welsh Amateur Division 2, AFC Bargoed, i have alogo. I dont have a photo of the kit but it is red like the dragon on the logo with black sleeves up to the collar, similar to the Morecambe kit below but the entire sleeve is black, not just part of it. The collar is the same as the morecambe shirt but instead of the white on the undershirt bit it has black instead. and the logo is in the top centre of the shirt. Don't worry about the manufacturer either.

350_1.jpg

AFC_BARGOED_logo.jpg

This is the away kit (orange-gold not yellow)

1506969_342835419222375_3175773637886363832_n.jpg

Last edited:
I apologise but this is gonna take some work, as I will have to completely recreate the whole kit, which I can barely remember to be completely honest. I'll try my best.

Ok. thanks my friend :)

can you do saints ones? if so:

home, 125th anniversary shirt (white red sash)
away, blue with yellow pinstripes
Third, like boca juniors 13/14 purple kit

all with liebherr sponsor, no make logo as we are making our own kits now and v necked no collar

can you do saints ones? if so:

home, 125th anniversary shirt (white red sash)
away, blue with yellow pinstripes
Third, like boca juniors 13/14 purple kit

all with liebherr sponsor, no make logo as we are making our own kits now and v necked no collar
View attachment 308799do you mean this kit, I wouldn't mind having a go and you let me know what you think of all 3