English Teams Fantasy Kits

Willonfire

Reaction score
Alright guys,

I'm willing to create fantasy kits upon your request.

HOWEVER:
- Details must be clear.
- English teams (I may do others, just ask anyway).
- Can do real kits but I'd prefer fantasy kits
- I'll always try my hardest to do them ASAP.
- I will complete ALL requests, just be patient.
- Don't be afraid to ask

Many thanks.

If you need any help pal i can chip in were needed, ps just a tip, when saving kits in photoshop, go image before hand and set to 240, the fit on pages so much better (H)

I'll see if this takes off or not, but thanks :) Cheers pal, that's always been the only problem of mine!

Playing a game as Newcastle and really don't like the Wonga logo staring back at me....

Could you please do Newcastle (H, A & 3rd) with UnderArmour as kit sponsor.

Not 100% sure on main sponsor. I would like Festina (watches) but not sure how the logo would look (they have a black version rather than blue on their website).

If that doesn't look good then something simple / marquee like VW logo??

Thanks in advance.

Newcastle Home, Away & Third:
View attachment 914235View attachment 914238View attachment 914246
I followed the current kit colours to make it easier for your game, but if you want other colours or designs just let me know.

Thanks for these. Third kit looks really good. Could I be cheeky and ask you to see if you can do anything with the home shirt to make the sponsor logo stand out more (box possibly but not sure if it would work)?

If you want to try any other colour or design that takes your fancy then go for it. Not bothered keeping the kits as their current colours.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Playing a liverpool save right now and i'm not really a fan of warrior kits..

Could you create a Liverpool home kit similar to that of the 08/09 home kit with Adidas?
Would like to keep the standard-chartered sponsor
Would prefer the Adidas stripes to be grey, but if not stick to white
could the Liverpool badge be the same as it was in 08/09 and not the current one on the shirt
If you have the time could you also make an away kit similar to that of Real Madrid's home kit this season and a third kit similar to that of the Juventus Black and gold kit for the upcoming season -- This fitting the above would be ideal, with the official LFC badge -- If not possible that's fine and thanks in advance :D

Last edited:
Playing a liverpool save right now and i'm not really a fan of warrior kits..

Could you create a Liverpool home kit similar to that of the 08/09 home kit with Adidas?
Would like to keep the standard-chartered sponsor
Would prefer the Adidas stripes to be grey, but if not stick to white
could the Liverpool badge be the same as it was in 08/09 and not the current one on the shirt
If you have the time could you also make an away kit similar to that of Real Madrid's home kit this season and a third kit similar to that of the Juventus Black and gold kit for the upcoming season -- This fitting the above would be ideal, with the official LFC badge -- If not possible that's fine and thanks in advance :D

any good for ya

View attachment 240500View attachment 240499View attachment 240498

Hey mate :)

could you you do the following please

Dulwich Hamlet FC
Nike
Fly Emirates
Home Kit: pink shirt with navy sleeves
Away kit: Sky Blue like NYC home kit

For my dafuge challenge rise through the leagues!

thanks mate