English Transfer Window Opens 9th June

Cloud~

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a well-known bug or fact or whatever, I haven't been on for here for a while. Just got into my second season with Palace and I'm waiting to get my budget etc and suddenly the window opens on the 9th June. I'm thinking oh it's just a news mistake but then players (players that I wanted to buy) are actually getting bought XD What's the deal with this? I mean it would be fine if I actually got my budget in time but you don't, so I'm guessing its a bug.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Hmmm after a bit more searching it seems that this is a new rule in real life. My bad. They should make the board give you the budget earlier though I would have thought? oO)

its no bug IMO. for england it start june 9 and ends like the international window on aug 31.

Yeah fair enough but shouldn't I get my budget before the window opens? :\

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Another really annoying thing is that the player's don't recognise say if you've just been promoted, or if you've just got into the champions league. They really need to implement that because it's a stupid feature not to have.

Couldn't agree with this more, especially the recognising who is in the Champions League bit. Surely if a big team falls out of the top 4, some of their best players would want out (Liverpool for example) but the players have no reaction to it. Also, when I won the Premiership, Everton met the release fee of my best player and bought him, when they finished 5th oO)

Should definatly give you the budgets earlier if the window opens earlier, never had the situation of people buying players before me, but i'd be furious if it happened

well the board decides whether to increase ur transfer bugdet only on Objective change. it should happen around transfer time, u u can ask ur board to increase the money.