English trio hold Chamakh talks

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
He ticks a lot of boxes, I have to admit.

He's tall and not easily pushed around so he could be a great aerial target, which we sorely need up front. Bendtner is good in the air too, but another physical striker would be great.

Hmm £50k a week isn't a risk? + Signing on fee's + Bonuses' + Extra fee's.. It's never free. :)

Liverpool wouldn't waste £50k a week on him, I'd imagine the other 2 teams chasing him are West Ham or Stoke, somebody *****.. Or Man City maybe? LOL

edit: I thought Arsenal were chasing Lacina Traore?

Why in gods earth would he leave bordeux for a team like stoke. west ham or city. borduex top of the french league, champions league knock-outs. he is obv attracting interest from arsenal, liverpool and spurs. the only clubs big enough to have his signature and want it.

I don't think he'll make it in the Premier League.Arsenal needs a striker of better quality than Chamakh (no disrespect to him) but look at Didier Drogba,Fernando Torres...Wayne Rooney ;) All three of them are the Premier League's elite strikers.What do Arsenal have? Cesc Fabregas (again,no disrespect)

When did Cesc become a Striker... This is news to me. RVP with last years and this years performance before he got mugged by the Italian mafia should put him on that list of Didier Drogba, Torres and Rooney

Why in gods earth would he leave bordeux for a team like stoke. west ham or city. borduex top of the french league, champions league knock-outs. he is obv attracting interest from arsenal, liverpool and spurs. the only clubs big enough to have his signature and want it.

For money, a player who is demanding £12M to sign on would move anywhere if the cash was there.. I'd be amazed if Liverpool or Spurs actually went for a deal like that for a player who couldn't start in a top-4 side, Arsenal however, could be desperate to bring in a striker.

For money, a player who is demanding £12M to sign on would move anywhere if the cash was there.. I'd be amazed if Liverpool or Spurs actually went for a deal like that for a player who couldn't start in a top-4 side, Arsenal however, could be desperate to bring in a striker.

Article came out yesterday showing the top 50 players's salary. 8 where at one point or another where on Arsenal. Only 7 for Barcelona... They all ran for money.

Even he's quality, I can't see Chamakh doing good at us for a reason.

It's a good piece of business, although once again Wenger has probably gotten out of having to splash cash on a big name striker this summer.

To be honest, I would rather see the defence and the goalie given the big money we have now. We don't have a problem scoring goals, it's the other end where it goes wrong.

To be honest, I would rather see the defence and the goalie given the big money we have now. We don't have a problem scoring goals, it's the other end where it goes wrong.
Very true, I think a 'keeper is a must.

Back