English Wonderkids?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 17K
ffs i already gave you guys a nice list, so if i missed someone...
That took me sometime

We are albion say we are albion!!!
Arsenal = wba in the championship

Krystian Pearce from Birmingham if he hasn't been mentioned, saw him turn into a wonderkid on my everton save he was at a team like fulham and he looked really quite something.

Yeh Krystian Pearce Is Very Good Youngster

i think fabian delph stats can improve quite drastically.. see this is fabian delph in my blackburn side at third season.

Hey I know this isn't really directly on topic but, Witsel from Belgium is a wonderkid and is only around £2.8-£5M on most databses.. I think he's reletively unheard of and starts of as a wonderkid at 19. I thought I'd add it as I've never heard anyone mention him.. I signed him with Sunderland for £5.25M then sold him to Man City at the end of the season for £30M (Couldn't reject as Chairman took it into his own hands blah blah..)

mattock,delph,delfouneso,wilshere,walcott,cattermole,huddlestone

hmm is it only me because am i the only one who thinks mattock hasnt got the potential to be 'world class'? im not saying hes **** but he didnt develope like every raves about him..

because AGES ago i signed mattock for arsenal and gave him a training schedule and played him full out nearly every game, he performed really well but the stat i wanted him to improve didnt imrpvie at all.

a similar thing happened to me with fabian delph where he doesnt improve to be 'world class' like every1 says he is. I think its because he(Mattock/Delph) hasnt got the potential like every1 thinks he has..

if any1 can show pics of them both at 'world class' level then ill consider them being class.

i have to agree ive put trust in joe mattock time and time again at all different level of football i had him with liverpool with his own training programme and nothing could make him world class hes a decent player but i have now come to terms i will only ever sign him with a team who is fighting to save themself from relegation and i also agree with delph he is decent backup to any premier league club but he isnt amazing and im not saying there both bad players just not as good as what people make out

never seen a screenshot of mattock being world class, at the time i see that i will agree but to be honest his stats arent exactly great, im not a big fan, personally i think m'bengue is a much better player.

i prefer andrew taylor the middlesbrough lb :) with a good training programme he turns out pretty decent

Back