tazz1966

Reaction score
I've just took the Club Villa Dalmine job in Argentina's Second Division & i was wondering if anyone had managed in Argentina before...What was it like for you? How well did you do?

It went well until I was driving home from training and the locals took offence to my numberplate

The Argentinian leagues are my favourite leagues on FM despite SI messing them up in FM14/15 with impossible schedulling of matches at the end of each season and unrealistic total lack of any money.

I made ESTUDIANTES LP and LANUS the top team in the world within 4 seasons.

The Argentinian leagues are my favourite leagues on FM despite SI messing them up in FM14/15 with impossible schedulling of matches at the end of each season and unrealistic total lack of any money.

I made ESTUDIANTES LP and LANUS the top team in the world within 4 seasons.

STUD!! How did you manage that in just 4 seasons? I enjoy the Argentinian league too, I usually manage Velez though

I always manage River as its the team I support in real life but Independiente looks like fun. Team with most Libertadores but have won 2 championships since 2000. 2002 Apertura and 2010 Sudamericana. Velez is loaded with great young players.

STUD!! How did you manage that in just 4 seasons? I enjoy the Argentinian league too, I usually manage Velez though

Actually been trying to to that again but havent been able. Currently in 2nd season with GREMIO in Brazil with that target ...