View attachment 467310

2012-2013 Season Preview

Off-season News

View attachment 467308

View attachment 467309
Transfer News

View attachment 467307

Didn't bring in too many new faces. Amos and Dicko will start out in the first team; Carroll and Sarota will be rotating into the first team often
View attachment 467306
John Marquis will be getting first team time at Bournemouth, the best of the players to be loaned out. N'Guessan became expendable with Sarota coming in, and was sold for a decent value.
2012-2013 Squad

View attachment 467305
2012-2013 Tactic

View attachment 467304
Scott Malone was brilliant in the pre-season, and he earns himself a spot as the starting left back, leaving Lowry as his back-up.

View attachment 467267

Season One, August

View attachment 467264
Took care of business against the newly-affiliated Wycombe to advance in the Capital One Cup
View attachment 467263
Great opener on the road. Hulse scores a huge goal from off the bench late in the game.
View attachment 467265
Another solid performance against a strong Bolton side. Dicko nets his first goal of the season.
View attachment 467261
Dominating performance at home against Crystal Palace. Striker combination continuing to work well together.
View attachment 467266
Dicko's goal is enough to help us advance to the next round of the Capital One Cup. We have drawn a home match against Derby.
League Table

View attachment 467259
Player of the Month

View attachment 467260

Logo_zps251eff7c.png

Season One, September

September_zps1f3815eb.png

Leeds_zpseec626f9.png

Great win against Leeds. Keogh continues his hot start to the season with two goals.

Barnsley_zps52417e45.png

Two late goals from Dicko and Hulse cemented another solid victory for on-fire Milwall.

DerbyLeague_zpsa8706629.png

A tough draw at Pride Park, but a good result against a solid Derby side.

Peterborough_zps1d26000a.png

Bad loss at the Den, offense, especially Dicko, squandered many solid chances.

DerbyCup_zpsc1ba4173.png

Another game without a goal at home, however exiting the Capital One Cup allows us to focus our attention elsewhere.

Middlesborough_zps834e5841.png

Unable to build off Dicko's early goal, Milwall only able to get one point at home.

Player of the Month

View attachment 466862

Last edited:
By the way, completely forgot to get a screenshot of end of September standings, but my next update (soon) will include an updated table.

Logo_zps251eff7c.png

Season One, October

October_zps4b798310.png

Brighton_zps33026200.png

Terrific win at Brighton, did not dominate possession but successfully converted two counter attacks.

Ipswich_zps1234a3f8.png

Another away victory, this time at Ipswich. Sarota nets his first Milwall goal.

Burnley_zps0b31299d.png

Wasteful game against Burnley leads to a disappointing lose.

Blackburn_zps2ae9dfa4.png

Keogh's late goal led to an epic finish against Blackburn, and a great win.

Cardiff_zpscafb36ff.png

Outplayed at Cardiff, Dicko adds another goal to his season total.

League Table

View attachment 466863

Player of the Month

View attachment 466864

Last edited:
Logo_zps251eff7c.png

Season One, November

November_zpsf8f41596.png

1Charlton_zps53b70e5d.png

Tough loss to swallow at Charlton, outplayed them all game and then beaten with an extra time goal.

2SheffWed_zps34a176c8.png

Huge bounce back performance after the Charlton loss. The Keogh and Dicko duo continue to perform.

3HullCity_zps82cfdea2.png

Dominated most of the game by Hull, a very disappointing match all together.

4BirminghamCity_zpsa6920665.png

Yet another poor away game, we continue to struggle on the road.

5Watford_zps1cca951f.png

Completed dominated Watford and should have come away with three points.

6BristolCity_zps17f1f200.png

Abdou with a terrific response to Fontaine's goal, earning us the three points.

League Table

View attachment 466810

Player of the Month

View attachment 466811

Going pretty well so far considering Millwall don't start with a great squad. A bit of strengthening in January and you'll be in with a great shout for promotion!

Going pretty well so far considering Millwall don't start with a great squad. A bit of strengthening in January and you'll be in with a great shout for promotion!

Adding Dicko and Amos was a huge boost for me, they've done very well so far. I'm really excited for the January transfer windows, I have a few ideas in mind already

Logo_zps251eff7c.png

Season One, December 2012

December_zps176bd568.png

1Huddersfield_zpse8331124.png

Not able to capitalize on an early goal, but I will take the away points at Huddersfield.

2Wolves_zps99c6a581.png

Keogh was tremendous and we get a huge three points against league leading Wolves.

3Blackpool_zpse1230edc.png

Matthew Briggs late goal steals two points from Milwall.

4Leicester_zps3f86697d.png

Dominate performance with four different names getting on the scoresheet.

5NottmForest_zps81ae44da.png

A boring 0-0 draw at home against Forest. Unfortunate that we were not able to capitalize on our chances and get three points.

6Bolton_zps34aa632b.png

Terrific away result getting a win against Bolton, Keogh nets his sixth goal of the month.

7CrystalPalace_zps153e0be5.png

Closing out the year with a win off fellow London club Crystal Palace. Dicko's late goal gives us a well-earned three points.

Player of the Month

View attachment 466617

Will come out with the January update soon which will have updated transfers, table, stats and key players

Logo_zps251eff7c.png

Season One, January 2013

January_zps6592e434.png

1Barnsley_zps1a7a2dcc.png

Two early goals help Milwall earn three points against poor-form Barnsley.

2Newcastle_zps55fc40a9.png

Had the opportunity for a huge upset against Newcastle but could not convert our chances.

3Leeds_zpsc158055b.png

Very poor performance, and a poor result away at Leeds.

4Peterborough_zps31c85fba.png

Another poor result om the road, this time against Peterborough. Milwall unable to build momentum off early Taylor goal.

5Derby_zps20013744.png

Worst result of the year to date, offense was non-existent in home loss to Derby.

6Newcastle_zps138c1b74.png

Completely dominated as Newcastle sends Milwall home early in the FA Cup.

Player of the Month

View attachment 466607

Mid-Season Update

League Table

View attachment 466606

January Transfer Update

View attachment 466601

View attachment 466603

Very excited to add Shane Ferguson to the squad. He will immediately replace Taylor at left midfield. Unforunately the expensive transfer pushes our finances to insecure, so it is now a promotion this year or bust situation. Van Geffen is a solid young talent, however he is not ready for the first squad and will spend the rest of the season on loan at Stevenage.

View attachment 466602

Tough decision but I got an offer for Lowry and decided to sell him. I want to commit my future to Malone as left back and Beevers at center back, so Lowry will be mostly a rotation player for me. I also desperately needed funds to strengthen other areas of the squad.

Current Player Statistics

View attachment 466604

Logo_zps251eff7c.png

Season One, February 2013

February_zpsd9b30479.png

1Brighton_zpsddd2d8e8.png

Shane Ferguson scores on his debut as we beat Brighton, giving us all six points on the season against them.

2Middlesborough_zpsc0d4a64b.png

I would have preferred a win but I'll always take any points away from the Den. Feeney scores an important goal.

3Burnley_zps98edb955.png

Tremendous win at Burnley, another team competing for a promotion chance. Offense was an absolute force and we dominated.

4Ipswich_zps597bba2b.png

Took care of business at home against Ipswich. Hulse's goal was beautiful, it won the goal of the month for the Championship.

League Table

View attachment 466506

Player of the Month

View attachment 466507

Logo_zps251eff7c.png

Season One, March 2013

March_zps74064fe4.png

1Cardiff_zpsf3d7af9b.png

Terrific start to the month. Adam Sarota plays hero with an exhilarating late goal, a great home win.

2Blackburn_zps40cb3033.png

Was always going to be a tough game away at Blackburn so I can't be overly upset about the result.

3Charlton_zpsaa17be65.png

Statement win against rival Charlton. Dicko nets two and Trotter, who has been fantastic down the stretch, gets his first of the year.

4SheffWed_zps2ddd6cb8.png

The scoreline says at all. I never expected such a lopsided result but our team was absolutely dominate.

5HullCity_zps3c8237b1.png

Hull played a five defender tactic and parked the bus in a dull 0-0 draw at the Den, Hull have allowed the lowest amount of goals in the Championship so far.

League Table

View attachment 466504

Player of the Month

View attachment 466505

Logo_zps251eff7c.png

Season One, End of Season 2013

RestofYear_zps903894f4.png

1Watford_zps5cd40370.png

Hard fought away win against a strong Watford side. Ten men on the field for most of the second half, so I'm happy with the point.

2BristolCity_zpsb4375a58.png

Keogh and Dicko dominate the game and we get three big points on the road at Bristol City.

3Birmingham_zpsf5c91bf4.png

Birmingham park the bus, similar to Hull, in a boring scoreless draw at home.

4Huddersfield_zps9c6d9988.png

A disappointing first half was followed up by a three goal second half in this big win against Huddersfield.

5Wolves_zps342fe0d5.png

Disappointing result given we were up 2-0 before Wolves tied it up. However against the number one team in the league, points on the road is always great.

6Blackpool_zpscc5cae4a.png

Offense was unable to convert chances despite Blackpool being down to ten men.

7Leicester_zps9b6f88af.png

A fantastic win on the road to finish out our season and guarantee promotion, finishing second in the Championship.