I got a little ahead of myself and have already played through December of my first premier league season. Later today I'll post up a season preview and then a mid-season review, and then I'll go month to month from then on.

View attachment 465835

2013-2014 Season Preview

Off-Season News

View attachment 465833

Transfer News

View attachment 465834

View attachment 465829

Bringing in Tom Lees is a huge boost to the back line, both now and into the future. Coosemans will immediately become my top keeper and the Belgian international has a high ceiling. Alex, Lichaj and Eastmond will all be getting a sizable amount of playing time throughout the year. Webster is a tremendous and versatile young defender who I look forward to developing

View attachment 465830

Sold off a bit of my "dead weight". I also sent a handful of my younger players out on loan. Ali and Webster are my two top prospects and I will be closely monitoring their progress. Wilkinson and Twum are second-tier prospects but still could play an important role in the clubs future.

2013-2014 Squad

View attachment 465832

2013-2014 Tactic

View attachment 465831

View attachment 465789

2013-2014 Midseason Review

Match Review

View attachment 465781

Key Results

View attachment 465784
Memorable win in our first home game of the season. Great performance from the defense and some timely finishing early on.
View attachment 465783
Dominating performance from us at home against Stoke. Keogh nets a hat trick and Beevers caps his fine defensive work with a goal of his own.
View attachment 465782
A great defensive stand at home against Chelsea. We did not have many opportunities, but I will take any points against such a class opponent.

Key Losses

View attachment 465786
Poor performance in our first match against fierce rival West Ham. We will need to retaliate with a win at home our next fixture.
View attachment 465787
A second half breakdown leads to a disappointing draw at home against relegation-candidate QPR.
View attachment 465785
Very upset with this result. A terrible performance at home against Wolves, this was a game we really needed to win.

League Table

View attachment 465780
Midseason Stats

View attachment 465779
Midseason Top Performer

View attachment 465788

Logo_zps251eff7c.png

Season Two, January 2014

January_zps68cc3e18.png

1Carlisle_zps8fa91d1a.png

A victory over a team we needed to beat. Dominated possession the entire match.

2HullCity_zpsadc346c8.png

Offense was unable to net a second goal as we get an underachieving draw at home against Hull.

3Tottenham_zpsa18c7230.png

One of the worst beatdowns of the season. We never looked like we had a chance and truthfully we really didn't.

4StokeFA_zps6dadec8b.png

Great away win in the FA Cup against Stoke. Keogh's goal the only different as we advance to the next round.

5QPR_zps39097728.png

After Q.P.R. came back to tie us at home in our first game, we got a big away win against the league's worst team.

League Table

View attachment 465478

Player of the Month

View attachment 465479

Transfer News

View attachment 465477

Didn't have enough funds to make major moves so I just added some wing depth. Stanislas will get time rotating through both left and right attacking midfield.

Logo_zps251eff7c.png

Season Two, February 2014

February_zps4db83b2a.png

1StokeCity_zps9c7389ea.png

Amazing away result at Stoke for the second time in a month. Liam Feeney plays hero and scores the winning goal in injury time, with us down a man.

2WestHam_zps1cf81bee.png

Another dramatic late win, this time against fierce rival West Ham. Young striker John Marquis write his name into Millwall lore.

3Reading_zps09defb6b.png

Unable to breakdown Reading's defense for a second goal. Still a nice result against a strong Reading side.

4Burnley_zps1bb543e3.png

Taking care of business against Championship side Burnley in the FA Cup. Next up is Everton.

League Table

View attachment 465475

Player of the Month

View attachment 465476

You sure like Beevers! I had him on my Limerick save for a season but he was 33 years old by then! KIU

You sure like Beevers! I had him on my Limerick save for a season but he was 33 years old by then! KIU

Thanks for the comment! Beevers has been unreal for me this year. He's leading the prem in average rating and man of the match awards. He actually may win a major award too.

Last few results have been great and you're climbing into a good position. Always good to have a talisman centre back!

Great thread! As a Millwall fan myself I am loving what you're doing! Keep it up!