enjayce

Reaction score
Hello community, I been downloading and using tactics on this forum for a few months and thought
i'd share one of mine, so I present to you my take on Pep Guardiolas 3x3 Matrix

-note there is a matrix based tactic on fmscout but this is different and my own take on it-

I dont claim to be the best tactic creator but with this tactic i standardly win in margins from
3-6 to nil. I shall add more pics with mid to low table teams, but from experience THIS TACTIC REQUIRES THE APPROPRIATE PLAYERS. Do not think this tactic will turn your vanarama team into
champions league contenders.

As mentioned this is 3x3 matrix formation, or a 3 3 3 1 formation with a single lone striker
(ala guardiolas bayern) I will explain the roles of each player

Right central defender= BPD D
Central defender= CD X
Left central defender= BPD D
Left Defensive midfielder= BWM S
Defensive midfielder= RPM S(Roaming playmaker)
Right Defensive midfielder= BWM S

The defense will be compact and fluid and will win the ball fast and distribute to the attack as
fast as possible. strong marking and tackling required for the defenders. The BWM should be high
stamina high passing and strong tackling. The roaming play maker would be the key to the defensive
and offensive, the link. High pass,tackling, marking, vision, pace, (spend money if you need to)

Lone striker= DLF-A
Left attacking midfeilder- AM-S
Central attacking midfielder- Shadow striker A
Right attacking midielder- Trequartista A

The attack will be fast fluid and set up attacks with short quick passes as well as playing wide and lookng to exploit the flanks. I chose the central attacking midfielder as a shadow striker as i found it lead to more shots on goal and leading to more goals per game. The left attacking midfielder will shoot less often looking for crosses or
quick passes to the lone striker, if the striker cant get a chance the shadow striker backs him up.
I chose a trequartista to be the heart of the attack side, he should be able to shoot from far or
have decent finishing, the trequartista will shoot, pass set up , score. -T

Training -Defensive with attacking

Opposition Instructions-
Mark always Mc Mcl Mcr
close down always MR ML WBR WBL AML AMR DL DR

Well there you have it, I'll update this post with screen from my tests on various teams.
Let me know how it works for you

Thanks

View attachment 217166View attachment 217166

I will later tonight, im starting a new season with Leicester using the tactic ill post formation , stats, training and results. I am going to test with bayern as well. :)

I will later tonight, im starting a new season with Leicester using the tactic ill post formation , stats, training and results. I am going to test with bayern as well. :)

-edit- i used Maidenhead as my dynasty team from months ago with a extremely good squad and years in so id post the results but its as pointless as a barca test,