Entitled to winners medal?????

reynoldslfc

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just a quick query, im sure to qualify for a premier league medal if your team wins the league you have to have to have taken part in at least 10 matches, has this changed as i just won the league with Liverpool and one of my players didnt get a winners medal?????

Hi Guys, Just a quick query, im sure to qualify for a premier league medal if your team wins the league you have to have to have taken part in at least 10 matches, has this changed as i just won the league with Liverpool and one of my players didnt get a winners medal?????

How do you know he didnt get a winners medal?

If you check a players History >>>> Achievements and then youll see what medals theyve on in there career :)

According to premier league rules a player must have taken part in at least 10 matches. I dont know if it includes subs coming into a game or to actually start a match.

ive just noticed another one of my players didnt get a medal either bit weird has happened to me before aswell.

According to premier league rules a player must have taken part in at least 10 matches. I dont know if it includes subs coming into a game or to actually start a match.

When Arsenal last won the prem I remember Martin Keown joking with Wenger saying to put him on so he could get the winners medal. He finally put him on and played him upfront. I guess this means that it doesn't matter if your starting or coming on as a sub, as long as you take part in the game then it counts.

Yeah as said before as Long as you were part of the game as a sub or starter it counts,I think Viera got a Champions League Medal for Inter Milan despite him shifting to Man City in January