Reaction score
Does anybody find it disappointing that some teams are physically impossible to play as? teams such as Barca, Genoa, Loko moscow, C palace and others cause you to con volt on the floor when they score OR are impossible to read the commentary.

Do you think Si will ever try and make the colours clash less? I CAn do it in editor but it would be nice if this was done already by the devs. :)

(apologies for the thread spree btw :p)

Making a lot of threads aren't we...

No, I don't find this a problem. Doesn't make much of a difference because the colours only tend to flash for about 3 seconds after a goal is scored and that's it.

Making a lot of threads aren't we...

No, I don't find this a problem. Doesn't make much of a difference because the colours only tend to flash for about 3 seconds after a goal is scored and that's it.

As long as they are good thread it don't matter ;)

I wish i was like you because I find it horrible :D

ive played with alot of teams like barcelona, palace even genoa (for a couple of games) i can read the text and the colours are alright... u sure your not having eye sight problems o_O

I've actually got some sort of a data editor file which changes the colours of some teams. It avoids the colour clashes in some of them.

If I ever come across the link again, I'll be glad to share it.

I've actually got some sort of a data editor file which changes the colours of some teams. It avoids the colour clashes in some of them.

If I ever come across the link again, I'll be glad to share it.

Thanks mate.