Nnicod55

Reaction score
So at the moment I'm going to fail EPL FFP wage rule there is still time some do some deals(I'm going to loan a lot youngster out) but there just aren't people who I want sell or can't sell cause HG rule in UCL.

So if I fail that wage rule is mine sanction minus five points in next season or that second sanction what is "if player wage expenditure increases above allowed limits a fine of a percentage of the amount overspent will be imposed"

So the point sanction is easy but what that second sanction is? My board have to pay some kind fine or what?

If you are 10,000k over a percentage figure from that amount (to be decided) will be paid by the board.

Basically the total of the infringement dictates the limit of the fine. It wont be over 10,000k in that example.

If you are 10,000k over a percentage figure from that amount (to be decided) will be paid by the board.

Basically the total of the infringement dictates the limit of the fine. It wont be over 10,000k in that example.

So I'm about €400K over max allowed so it's going to be semi high fine... But still luckily a lot time do transfers. I kind did make mistake when I bought players before I did know what mine FFP rule are coming to be...