Votes: 35 92.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calum

Reaction score
I know its early 3/4/10
but i was wondering what your goal of the season so far was
this is mine call me bias if you want :P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdXFrnTyTHI"]YouTube- ARSHAVIN GOAL LIVERPOOL ... هدف أرشافين على ليفربول[/ame]

Last edited:
I think Zendens goal yesterday will take all the beating. He learnt that at Boro :P

Torres' goal last weekend vs Sunderland? That was pretty immense

Torres' goal last weekend vs Sunderland? That was pretty immense

Yeah that was a great goal (and in my sig :P), been quite a few great goals this season.

Cameron Jerome vs Liverpool.

Either Zenden yesterday or Ricardo Fuller last week?

If Messi had done what Fuller did, nobody would have stopped talking about it...

If Messi had done what Fuller did, nobody would have stopped talking about it...
I personally haven't seen Fuller's goal

I saw it on the highlights few days ago. Quality individual goal, like Niko Kranjcar's goal against Man City ;)

Yeah turned inside and out of bout 3 defenders but don't think it was goal of the season standard.

anybody see Adebayor's goal against Burnley? Great technique. I can't say which is the goal of the season so far 'cause I've possibly forgotten some gems. Ricardo Fuller's was great also btw.

The beachball gainst Liverpool. Superb skill to fool Reina.

that wigan lad who scored from his own half. i no the keeper was off his line but what a good goal

Has to be Jerome against Liverpool :P purely because he will never do it again!

You should change the poll to actual answers such as Torres vs Sunderland, Zenden vs Tottenham, etc etc rather than just "Was Arshavins goal against Liverpool goal of the year yes or no".

nick the second line of match of the day? :P

Back