• Views Views 5K

is arshavins goal goal of the season

• Yes it is

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • No its another one

Votes: 35 92.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Fuller' goal against Sudnerland, it's beautiful ;)
And nice was Carlton Cole's goal against Tottenham, too..

Naff thread, the season isn't over yet, and the poll is lame. That said, unless something miraculous happens, either Zenden's or Figueroa's have been the best goals this season by a mile.

Danny Pilkington vs Brighton ;)

Don't care if you said EPL, bit wrong IMO.

Fullers goal was beautiful...was just as good as some of messi's....Arshavins wasn't THAT great, maybe in top 10 but not the best this season...I liked Adam Johnsons against sunderland a few weeks back...kinda luck but was beautiful....oh, and that Fabregas one against tottenham when he got the ball straight away after the restart and dribbled all the way....

Nenad Milijas (sp) scored a screamer earlier on in the season, I can't mind against who, might have been Hull. That was a 30 piledriver.

That or Zendens goal at the weekend. Arshavins goal isn't all that special

Bad quality but,
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lznx0CfNM8M&feature=related"]YouTube- Stoke 3-2Fulham Dempsey Wonder Goal[/ame]

Also liked,
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf5LpxPVpyI"]YouTube- Pienaar vs. Arsenal[/ame]

Couldnt find a clip of Torres goal vs Hull when he rounded 2 players and the keeper in the box.

Bolo Zenden for me, although i am a sunderland fan

Torres' goal last weekend vs Sunderland? That was pretty immense

Definetly. I loved it cuz it was against Scumderland:)

Decent strike aswell:P

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ8WMkGQ0xc"]YouTube- Excellent performance from anelka, deco, lampard, and a goal from drogba[/ame]

I'd have to say it was out of Mayner Figueroa's, Bolo Zenden's and Fernando Torres' against Sunderland

Leaving aside that it's clearly offside, that is probably the best team goal of the season. Excellent execution.

Zenden's volley will be up there come the end, as will Ricardo Fuller's, hopefully. My personal favourite though is Cesc's wonderful run from midfield to sink Sp*rs. Masterclass.

YouTube- Fabregas amazing goal vs Tottenham

Yeah, that was a nice goal. It'll definitely be up for consideration come the end.

Then again, I'm quite fond of this goal:
YouTube- Danny Rose Left Foot Volley Goal 23 Yards Vs Arsenal 14/4/2010

I'm not. And it's not that I'm bitter, I'm well and truly over the defeat. But seriously, look at the incompetence of the keeper. Not once, but twice, he fluffs it, and it's effectively an empty goal he's aiming for. Massimo Taibi would have saved that shot.

Fair play to the lad, he managed to keep the shot down, but he will never ever score a goal like that again. Well, unless Almunia stays our number one keeper, then he might :z

you spurs fans will never let us forget about that goal will you :'(:'(

and that you ending our chances of Premier League Glory :'(:'(:'(

Apologies my friend, I just really enjoyed the goal. I honestly would post it up had it been against any team. :)

The fact it was against Arsenal just makes it a little bit better. 8-|

Hi lads.
Does anybody know when the Match of the Day goal of the season is announced??
I have searched their website but can't find anything.
I put €20 on Rooney before the season kicked off @ 22/1

Back