wigster7

Reaction score
game has just started want 3-4 players to play epl you cant be a team thats playin in europe liverpool and newcastle taken

hamachi-epl2
pass=123

games times is tonite till l8 then saturday 7till late then we will take it frome there

yes it the new database based on next season

Last edited:
That's a little unfair.
Liverpool are far far better than any other team you can pick and have 50mil + to spend.

sry guys but game has crashed twice now must be something to do with the database so the game will not be happening

got it working so gonna give it another try wanna start soon game times now till late sunday 6pm till late weds 6pm

wogster mate would you like to join mine??? same update just im doing any league in england?

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

wigster * facepalm

hey man i wanna join,what do i have to do to do that?

dam it my hamachi has gone down it done this the orther day im gonna reinstall see if that works

Join our network game, download hamachi first and click on join existing network and enter FootballManagerMan as the username there is no password required on hamachi. Once registered, then send me a message and i will tell you how to network with football manager 2011. Premier League. Game starting at 6pm tonight.