EPL Network Game - Committed Players Only - The Unemployed Server

Mckergan

Reaction score
English Premier League Server

Play times:
To be decided when all players are online. However, looking to play during the day and most evenings, so generally this is for people with nothing better to do.

NOTE: You do not have to be online ALL the time, just most of it. Mainly Afternoons/Evenings!

Main Rules:

• Must be Committed
  • Highlights will be set to KEY
  • Media Prediction of your team: MUST be 8th or lower
  • We will only play when the majority of players are on. So 3 out of the 4 people need to be online to continue

Teams it excludes:

• Man Utd
  • Man City
  • Chelsea
  • Arsenal
  • Spurs
  • Liverpool
  • Newcastle

Skype is also a very handy tool for interacting, talking about the game and just general chat to keep the convo flowing.

All in all, looking for a fun server, with around 4 people in total including myself, so 3 spaces are open to you guys. However you must be committed, if i think your not, then i won't accept you into the online game. I don't intend on this game running for 6 months or a season then ending, i want a long term online save.

Once i decide who will join, i will post up details of the net game. Generally looking to start at some point today if possible. Can also start this evening.

Cheers,
Steven

I'd be interested however I have tried to play a few network games with people recently and the connection has been very bad, if u have a good connection and I don't lag much then I'm up for it, I could also get my friend to join also

I'm interested, just been made redundant so the time zones are pretty much perfect. I'd have to look in to Skype though as it's something I don't use but 'ya can't beat a good bit of online 'friendly competition'.

I'd be interested however I have tried to play a few network games with people recently and the connection has been very bad, if u have a good connection and I don't lag much then I'm up for it, I could also get my friend to join also

I know what you mean as regards the connection, have had a few problems with joining other peoples, this was in FM12 though.

Think i have a pretty good connection. Game speed is regulary at 5 stars and so is Performance. Never had any problems before to my knowledge.

Aslong as your committed i have no problems with you joining mate. And also your friend.

I'm interested, just been made redundant so the time zones are pretty much perfect. I'd have to look in to Skype though as it's something I don't use but 'ya can't beat a good bit of online 'friendly competition'.

Exactly mate. At the end of the day, it's what we all want. A bit of extreme friendly competition to get through the days lol..

Yeh, skype's very handy. Especially for talking through as you can create group chat etc. Just easier really. Would definitely be a bonus if you could get it.

Exactly mate. At the end of the day, it's what we all want. A bit of extreme friendly competition to get through the days lol..

Yeh, skype's very handy. Especially for talking through as you can create group chat etc. Just easier really. Would definitely be a bonus if you could get it.

I'm already installing now 8-|

Hi very interested pal...

what do i need to do now........accept or reject.....ha

waccoe.lee is my name im online now you will probably have to add me :)

Im on skype aswell..

let me know whats the plan please lads

If you and your friend want in then that'll be us set to go mate.

It'll be you two, myself, waccoe and Nat9426 if he is interested and suitable :)

Need one more player. All set up.

Players have decided to use teams that are not in the ECL just.

Gotta have skype and be committed.

Im very interested in this! I can host too since my computer is pretty **** good as is my internet if that's needed. Andy4efc = Skype.

G'wan Mckergan, dont be scared of my Skills, 99% sure you saw me dominate with Kopites.