Reaction score
Hi guys, as the statement above tells you, yes i'm opening a new save with EPL league and also making it a network game for others be able to join.

Every team is available expect Man united, otherwise it's all to go. You can add me to steam: dennisthowsen.

- Every game can be played with maximun speed or slowest speed, your choice.
- I'm usally active around 9 pm - 8-9 am (GMT+1) since i live in Sweden.

Everybody is like i tell you, welcomed to join. But remember cheats/or any kinda exploiting will get you kicked of the game, but i think you all know the rules.

Thanks,

Hi guys, as the statement above tells you, yes i'm opening a new save with EPL league and also making it a network game for others be able to join.

Every team is available expect Man united, otherwise it's all to go. You can add me to steam: dennisthowsen.

- Every game can be played with maximun speed or slowest speed, your choice.
- I'm usally active around 9 pm - 8-9 am (GMT+1) since i live in Sweden.

Everybody is like i tell you, welcomed to join. But remember cheats/or any kinda exploiting will get you kicked of the game, but i think you all know the rules.

Thanks,
Could you please clarify the times that you will be on as you say first of all 9pm,but then 8-9am.
Thanks in advance

In sweden we say from 9 o clock in the morning to evening/night 8-9 Does that clarify something better for you? :)

I would play but there seems to be a general lack of interest.

il join if theres enough people?

steam add --- lee3009

ill join, avaialble almost any time tbh.

team spurs.
steam add ibbyb94