CufcMason

Reaction score
Hi im starting a EPL network game mostly good teams im going arsenal im on different times of the day whenever possible i'll play.Im Arsenal YOU MUST HAVE wal.v12.dbc update this is the summer transfer update.if u have steam leave ur username below and if u get a request in the next few days it'll be me.Also leave ur team u have chosen as well u must have hamachi to play.:)

Football Is My Religion Brunton Park Is My Church.

im' in also, where i get that wal.v12.dbc file? if city is available i can choose that, if not then unided.

i will join steam name is lisa859 would like to be united !

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

im' in also, where i get that wal.v12.dbc file? if city is available i can choose that, if not then unided.
transfer update section mate

Hi guys im in the process of making this game The Hamchi ID:fm11 EPL game Password:premier

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

United ~ craig curtis
City ~ Japeki
Spurs ~ Grundig
Arsenal ~ Me

Download The patch now

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Alez and Virtruvian what teams would u like?

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

the game will start tomorrow i'll notify u on this tomorrow as im busy tonight

CUFC!!!

Hi guys im in the process of making this game The Hamchi ID:fm11 EPL game Password:premier

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

United ~ craig curtis
City ~ Japeki
Spurs ~ Grundig
Arsenal ~ Me

Download The patch now

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Alez and Virtruvian what teams would u like?

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

the game will start tomorrow i'll notify u on this tomorrow as im busy tonight

CUFC!!!
ok mate cool

When is this starting up? and is it alright if I choose Liverpool instead of Spurs?

should be starting just after 5 mate

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

hey guys if its cool can i join too ?
dont see why not depends what team mate

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

hey guys if its cool can i join too ?
dont see why not depends what team mate

What have you set up? and how? this is my first network game