• Luis Boa Morte

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Ok here is the list of left wingers.

As much as I hate the Aussie *****, Harry Kewells had a great season and finally looks like becoming the player he once was again

Yup, he's done well this year. I thought he'd **** out to be honest but he looks a very good player again.

:yikes:

I was sure everone would vote Pederson he has been amazing for Blackburn this year.

pederson for me, hes scored and set up loads and helped blackburn on the way to their first stint in europe

Gamst Pederson by a mile, same reasons as Sam

Boa Morte for me, the only decent player at Fulham really.

Why is Tainio there? Hes good but hasnt played enough to be considered for me.

Harry Kewell for me, been consistent throughout and starting to show the form he had at Leeds.

Harry Kewell, because I'm biased towards Liverpool.:rolleyes:

Kewell for me and Pederson a very very close second. Both have had good seasons. But Pedersen scored against Utd so he loses out to Kewell :p

Pederson, someone English should of chosen the shortlists :D

Shut Up Lard ***. The list is from Prem League.com it's the players with the highest ratings for the season.

I went for MGP cos I think hes been better than the others :D and even though its too late...so him and Kewell are tied now :D

harry kewell has been a transformed player this season and has been great for liverpool

Are the left wingers in the prem that s**t, id have to say pedersen, where's park ji sung

Status
Not open for further replies.