Subs:

GK: J. Reina
DC: A. Ferdinand
MC: C. Fabrigas
FC: R. Keane
FC: D. Bent

All good apart from Lehman, still can't believe everyone voted for him.:thud:

If you wanted Reina then your a fool

Apart from Lehman thats near what I would of picked.

I wont disagree with that team, think its fairly decent even though Ronaldo should be there somewhere :p

looks good but Reina should be in for Lehmann!!!

Lampard should be there somewer 2

Nah, Reina is an average goalkeeper who struggles to deal with high balls. He should learn to catch and not punch the ball so often. Lehmann has done well but I can't stand his attitude so I went for Given who deserves it more.

yeah its a shocker that robinsons not in there

also ronaldo and lamps

Gregor said:
If you wanted Reina then your a fool

20 clean sheets in the EPL this season doesn't lie.

I'm surprised EVD didn't get more votes either.

AND just how did Lehmann run away with it? Had everyone forgot his constant mistakes in the first half of the season?

it can Sean, Liverpool have a great defence

lmao harry kewell you must be having a laugh !!!! hahahaha. hes played for about a month and hes only been playing well for the last 2 months..might as well hav fuckign downing.....shud be n'zogbia though !!! he 0wns...

my team:

GK: P. Cech
DL: JA. Riise
DC: J. Terry
DC: K. Toure
DR: G. Neville
ML: MG. Pederson
MC: S. Gerrard
MC: F. Lampard
MR: C. Ronaldo
FC: T. Henry
FC: W. Rooney

SB1: S. Given
SB2: W. Gallas
SB3: M. Carrick
SB4: A. Lennon
SB5: R. Keane

yeah, i would agree to that team, i think that most of that is what i would have picked anywho

Not much wrong wit that other than Chimbonda should be at DR. And Kewell's arguable

Spot on, minus the keeper.

Clearly should of been Reina....23 clean sheets is it? awesome.

i have to agree that reina should be in it, but i do have to thank lehmann for his efforts to help us win the champions league :) any i dont think that i would have gary neville in the team i would have gallas in the team but other than that its ok

Redders said:
Spot on, minus the keeper.

Clearly should of been Reina....23 clean sheets is it? awesome.

I said a few posts up. It was 20.

Definitly not lehman and kewell. replace em wif petr cech and ronaldo. i wud choose diaby in place of gary neville, and lampard somewhere.

Lehmann has to be in there he has had a great season especially in the UEFA CL, and technically he still has not conceeded (both goals were scored after he was sent off :D).

Eboue is a great player better than Gary Nevile I think but he probably is not as experienced yet same with Toure.

Drogbas not been bad either.

Overall great team line up.