Subs:

Sommer/Felguiras
Alderweireld/Maquinhos
Digne/Zouma
Rakitic/van Ginkel
Thiago/Munlain
Ribery/Stanciu
Belfodil/Gabbiadini

and still have 5 more players that arent mentioned :)
But maybe will use some other tactic

thats a BEAST team camcuss!!!

Thanks, im actually quite suprised that i succeeded in getting that stron squad in my first auction game

or maybe better strarting line up would be 4-4-2 with wingers

then either messi or neymar would be a striker with van persie and ribery would enter on wing as replacement for xavi or fellaini

GK: Neuer

RB: Iraola
CB: Kompany
CB: Pique
LB: Lahm

CM: Xavi
CM: Fellaini
CM: Iniesta

RW: Messi
LW: Neymar
ST: Van Persie

Subs:

Sommer/Felguiras
Alderweireld/Maquinhos
Digne/Zouma
Rakitic/van Ginkel
Thiago/Munlain
Ribery/Stanciu
Belfodil/Gabbiadini

and still have 5 more players that arent mentioned :)
But maybe will use some other tactic

You do have a great team camuss...I thought that when I was selling you Messi, but I needed the money :S

Last edited:
Klopp 4-2-3-1

gk: Hart
dr: rafael
dl: Alex sandro
dc: indi
dc: mangela
mc: busquets
mc: gundogen
amr: farfan
aml: moura
amc: toure
st: Rooney

subs: mulder, shawcross, Richards, bender, classie, valbuena, belhanda, salvio, bony and Hernandez.

Midfield is amazing and strength in depth!

I believe that this would really be unfair, but there are some players who definitely wont be part of this auction game so should i give their cash out to other active players? (equally of course)

There are still 2/3 rounds after this, to make it little more interesting
i would like to hear and good and bad comments about this idea

Well we never got a chairman cash injection so maybe I guess :p (just dont give camuss any money he's already too powerful ;-))

Well we never got a chairman cash injection so maybe I guess :p (just dont give camuss any money he's already too powerful ;-))

so i will take this is one positive answer

Almost noone have a chairman yet, last round or one before that will be chairman round, all chairman injections will happen in a game (if they will happen)

I thought to myself this might make a good idea when a few teams weren't bidding, but I've sold Messi now, so not sure how much of a fan I am!

I thought to myself this might make a good idea when a few teams weren't bidding, but I've sold Messi now, so not sure how much of a fan I am!

i was hoping the one person will return so i didnt want to split only 200M , so now i will be splitting 400M (IF)

so do you want me to take your answer as yes , no or indifferent

i was hoping the one person will return so i didnt want to split only 200M , so now i will be splitting 400M (IF)

so do you want me to take your answer as yes , no or indifferent

Could be done as a round - like the first round where you choose a pack, all with differing amounts of money in?

Well, I don't really care, but in my opinion it would be a big advantage for the clubs that are in deficit. And the idea with giving players different amount of money would make it further random than it already is. Making a system that would benefit camuss the least, would also be pretty unfair imo :)

But I think you should do what you think is the best idea - it's your game!

400m split between 16 teams is 25m. Maybe the clubs in deficit could get 15m and the rest 25m