1st Biding round is little unorthodox, but its required (dont expect much rounds like this)

Each Greek alphabet letter is one club from Eredivisie, and you will get 4 players (goalkeeper, defender, midfielder and striker) and Club.

You can bid for all packs , biggest offer for each club wins (obviously) , make order of importance (every player will get one club).

Round closes on 6th September in 20:00 GMT+1

Good Luck!

Eredivisie Packs

Pack Alpha
Pack Beta
Pack Gamma
Pack Delta
Pack Epsilon
Pack Zeta
Pack Eta
Pack Theta
Pack Iota
Pack Kappa
Pack Lambda
Pack Mu
Pack Nu
Pack Xi
Pack Omicron
Pack Pi
Pack Rho
Pack Sigma

Last edited:
think ive done well for the first round... decent club aswell to be honest... so can we win more than 1 pack in this round? or is it like the manager rounds in other games where you bid for all of them and work your way down?

You win the pack that you have a unique bid on?

think ive done well for the first round... decent club aswell to be honest... so can we win more than 1 pack in this round? or is it like the manager rounds in other games where you bid for all of them and work your way down?

you bid for all of them and work your way down

It seems that this first round will have to be delayed because only 33% sent their bids after half of required time (this is only one of 2 rounds in which i will allow delay in case that all bids dont come at time)

It occured to me (actually i was noted) that i didnt make it clear enough
These packs includes 18 clubs from Eredivisie and their respective players so if anyone who made their bid wants to change it feel free to do it
And i apologize for inconvenience

Last edited:
Sorry, forgot that I took part in this :S. Will send my bids in a few minutes.

You got and more then decent club (my hometown club) and got wonderkid in Halilovic with 178 PA

im gonna give all of you one more day to bid so deadline is tomorrow 8pm GMT+1
all players who wont bid will get random club for 5M or 10M ( i still need to decide depending on other bids)
this is only round in which its required that everyone bids and i already mentioned it earlier

you should just release the results and they get whoever is left at the end..... otherwise no point having a deadline to meet

you should just release the results and they get whoever is left at the end..... otherwise no point having a deadline to meet

this is only round in which was required that everyone bid, in all other rounds i wont accept any bids after the deadline and deadline wont be moved

Today at 20:01 im posting results of this round and , few minutes after that im posting next round (which wont be even similar to this one)

Kezza96 and UKFootballScore are highly reliable!! - but with a one day deadline, its hard to get all to bid :)

Kezza96 and UKFootballScore are highly reliable!! - but with a one day deadline, its hard to get all to bid :)

i opened it 4th at 8 Pm and will close it tonight at 8Pm on 7th, i have no intentions of kicking them out or something like that,they will still get a club for 4% of their amount of money

Apologies too; will just take a look and make my bids now! Sorry for missing the deadline!