PercentageGame

Premium
Reaction score
Premier League and Champions League Winners in the first season , this tactic simply works.
There is no match engine exploit this is simple , possession based football

View attachment 40978

Simplistic 3-3-3-1

IM and WM close down full backs via Pi

WB close down WML & AMR via Pi

Left BPD marks opposition CF

View attachment 40970

Plain and simple team instructions . All obvious stuff nothing magical

Expect to have majority possession , high volume of attempts on goal and win the majority of games .

Dont panic if opposition has patches of possession in the central part of the field , thats where the formation forces them to play and leaves the spaces where they can be exploited

First season nearly finished , top of the league by 7 points with a game in hand , Champions League Qtr Final to play as favourites & FA Cup Semi finalists knocked out my typical FM two penalties conceded in last 5 minutes ! !

Sorry this is brief , feed back appreciated from all levels and all leagues

Last edited:
never bother , leave both to my AM .
The only time i ever intervene is if things are starting to go pear shaped

View attachment 40758

So far not bad! Tactic just got fluid at the torino game and dont really have the "players" for this formation so after the january window should be better :D

Played 8 scored 16 conceded 4 ...... so averaging 2 a game and conceding 1 every other game

Looking good so far , dont forget the players will take time to adjust , once they are all settled you'll start to dominate matches

Last edited:
The Stats so far ....

View attachment 40462

86% passes succeeded
74% tackles won
33% clean sheets
42% shots on target
67% aerial challenges won

i am working on an alternative Tactic which should afford more possession and create a lot more chances for if your opponents seems to be countering the 3-3-3-1 well .
I will post here once ive tested it in a few more games and seen how things pan out , at the moment its working very well.

Ok , so after testing the progression for season two up until the end of October and remaining unbeaten i am happy to post it here for your speculation.
Ive removed one BPD and added a half back , some of the Pi have been slightly tweaked to accommodate
This tactic is destroying teams with 80%+ passing completion in defence , midfield and attack.
Please let me know what you think good bad or indifferent

View attachment 40252

nearly 3/4 of the way through season two and the Premier League / Champions League Double Double is still on.
Charity Shield and Club World Championship already in the bag.
This formation really rocks , 58.83% average possession and 86% Average passing completion

Formation
View attachment 39221

Average Possession / Passing
View attachment 39220

Second Season thus far
View attachment 39219