Status
Not open for further replies.

Athe~

Reaction score
Erick Torres
Club: Chivas
Nationality: Mexican
Position: AMC/ST
S&W: Strong overall, maybe Decisions, Composure and Long Shots could be named as his weak points.

Do you happen to know if he has random stats every game? I haven't used him before but I think he had different stats than those.

Do you happen to know if he has random stats every game? I haven't used him before but I think he had different stats than those.

I found him in my Braga save, and fired it up with Man U to get a report from the first season. Stats are very similar, although better in my save, of course. Haven't bought him, though.

I had him with Nottingham Forest, was fighting off a lot of offers after 6 fairly average months, he then came into form and has been excellent

I had him with Nottingham Forest, was fighting off a lot of offers after 6 fairly average months, he then came into form and has been excellent

Do you happen to have a screenie?

He's a good prospect on my Malaga team. Already has more caps at 19 then he has in ForestFan's save.

I'm undecided on whether to sign him. I really need a striker for my Porto save since I sold Falcao, and I am seriously considering Torres. Do you think he is worth splashing out about 8million euros on?

Sorry to be a spoilsport, but I found him and made a thread months ago - HERE

Boo, nothing showed up when I did a search.

Good find Athe Credit to Stuw as well
Better than fernando torres IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.