fmtoon

Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention a player which I don't really hear much about, both in real life and FM circles.

Erick Torres

View attachment 265987

He has been an absolute monster for me! I normally play him as a Complete Forward alongside Ayoze Perez in a Trequarista role. Torres' pace and finishing are very good and I'm very impressed with the number of assists he has got! I managed to secure him from Houston Dynamo for £3.3m in Summer 2015 for my Newcastle United side. He's on loan to Chivas during the 14/15 season so you will have to wait until the summer to get him.

His stats for the 15/16 season:
View attachment 265986

Definitely worth a look for some mid-league sides!

Let me know what you guys think of him and whether you've used him at all!

Last edited:
Seems decent.

But sorry to tell you this, but it seems bit off. With one year he had so big stats boost. Seems a bit strange

Yer sorry about that. That was from a different save where I had adjusted some stats of different players. Thanks for pointing it out :)

I think both Erick Torres and Carlos Fierro are quite well known in FM over the past few years. If I remember rightly I think it was FM13 they were both Wonderkids and must buys. I don't think Torres has progressed as much as he was expected too but still a very good player!