Erik Lamela. 30 goals a season, every season, 2x european golden boot

badmantrois

Reaction score
Led my spurs side to 3 consecutive champions leagues, back to back league titles, FA cups, league cups, super cups, intercontinental championships, won the euro golden shoe twice. got bored of him and sold him to man utd for 36m plus another 26m in add ons

Why would you get 'bored' of a guy who led you to 3 CL wins and 2 titles? It all depends on what you do with that money. This move could backfire on you the way it did with Liverpool when they sold off Suarez. They got a boatload of cash but didn't spend it wisely and had a worse team to show for it.

Why would you get 'bored' of a guy who led you to 3 CL wins and 2 titles? It all depends on what you do with that money. This move could backfire on you the way it did with Liverpool when they sold off Suarez. They got a boatload of cash but didn't spend it wisely and had a worse team to show for it.

Or Spurs with Bale in 2012/13. :)

Just left my beloved Leeds for the Man City job and he is in there squad. No intention of selling him, got rid of Yarmolenko instead

replaced with den hazard and also have AM RLC 4 star prospects in the squad, first season without him brought in another CL and saw the return of the PL trophy to WHL :)

What position you using him in ? Sounds like a beast and may i ask which tactic your using too ?

This move could backfire on you the way it did with Liverpool when they sold off Suarez. They got a boatload of cash but didn't spend it wisely and had a worse team to show for it.

Suarez reportedly had an £80m release clause in his Liverpool contract. He also wanted to leave, so there really wasn't much Liverpool could do to stop that transfer. Besides, I think they did spend a lot of that cash wisely. Emre Can for £10m? That's the bargain of the season if you ask me. Divock Origi was ranked by La Gazzetta dello Sport as the biggest talent in Europe, ahead of Martin Ødegaard. Another huge talent: Lazar Markovic. And there's no doubt Moreno was a good signing. Lallana was expensive, as all English players are, and he's been unlucky with injuries lately, but still a good signing.

The only bad deals they made were Balotelli and Lovren in my opinion. And Lovren is still fairly young for a centreback, so I wouldn't write him off just yet. So to call it a "worse team" is pretty far off if you ask me. But they have a lot of young talents, so it might take a while before they all gel and perform.

using my 4-3-3 Selektaa tactic, playing Lamela on the right wing, sometimes on the left if I am trying to get some extra width, Hazard is a massive upgrade, just scored 54 goals in his first season at spurs :D