erikcelander

Reaction score
Hi all! I started playing FM at Christmas and since then i have used dowloaded tactics from this website.
But during this patch i noticed that none of the 20ish tac's i have didn't work, so i decided to create one of my own.
The first maybe 5 was ****, but then i started getting some OK results with an 4-2-3-1. So i tweaked and tweaked until i started to win 80%. Then i tweaked some more and now, it's complete.

The formation

View attachment 330081

I do not use shouts nor OI.

Fixtures, League Table

View attachment 330088

View attachment 330084

If you have any questions, feel free to ask:)

match traning?
general traning?
Match training
Preseason: Tactics only
During season: Att. Movement

General training
Preseason: Team Cohesion
During season: What ever you feel your team lacks etc goalscoring=attacking, conceding too much=defending. And if it's going great, just go balanced.

Testing with LOSC Lille !
Keep you posted..

Edit:
One problem..
In your screenshot the MCR is set Advanced Playmaker, but in the tactic he is Central Midfielder with "Support".
So..the good one is ?

Last edited:
Testing with LOSC Lille !
Keep you posted..

Edit:
One problem..
In your screenshot the MCR is set Advanced Playmaker, but in the tactic he is Central Midfielder with "Support".
So..the good one is ?
Both works, but i recently changed it because i believe Gundogan is better as AP but when he is not playing and i play Sahin i usually switch to CM (s).

First impression is that the defence is a little weak. I've conceded every game until now, even if the opponent is in the last place in league.

First impression is that the defence is a little weak. I've conceded every game until now, even if the opponent is in the last place in league.
Defence is the weakest point, in 25 games so far i have conceded 22, scored 94 and won 25..

Defence is the weakest point, in 25 games so far i have conceded 22, scored 94 and won 25..

Neither the attack part to be honest. Played 3 games until now, all of them finished 2-1, but I had maximum 1 CCC per game and maximum 9 shots per game.

my question is how do the first season took the money to the e sharavy

Neither the attack part to be honest. Played 3 games until now, all of them finished 2-1, but I had maximum 1 CCC per game and maximum 9 shots per game.
Hmm.. Probs not an underdog tac, if you play an dominant team you'll probably have it alot better.
The tactic is an very attacking tactic, hence 4-1 Bayern, 12-0 Dusseldorf, 5-1 HSV and so on.

I tried this tactics before :) it works awesome :) have you tried having your forward play with a complete forward and attack role? Not sure how it might work out but I think it should work out... XD

Haha XD Good for you :p I have a preference for complete forward for some reason :( not that I don't like poacher... Just a preference XD