Eriksson will not quit Man City

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City manager Sven-Goran Eriksson says he will not walk away from the club, despite fresh doubt over his future at Eastlands.

More...

If he gets sacked its absolutely absurd, they nearly got relegated last year and hes doin well. This Thai bloke clearly knows nothing about football, I'd want him out if I was a City fan now

Yeh I don't like how foreign owners expect to win trophies etc.. within a few months. They need to give managers time to sort out the team.

same happened at Hearts with Burley. It's a joke but the guy wants success and if someone else brings it they wont be so moany

To be fair if the manager of my "company" had won 4 out of 15 games i would be seriously considering his position.

But to be fair they haven't had a decent striker all season and Thaksin said he wanted them top 10 first year....9th aren't they?

if they finish 8th its there highest ever so on that note maybe extreme

And it will be their highest for three years...I used to dislike Sven but I do feel for him if he is sacked

Kinda disappointing but Sven will move on with his massive pay off to another club with another receptionist...lol