Resource icon

Erlings Dream. 4-1-4-1. Erling with 190 goals in 61 games. 337 goals over all.

What's the thinking/reason behind the tweaks? Your Man City test with v2 only drew 2 games!
The Down The Drain 2 is old, i thnik i made it in marts, so before the latest patch, so im always trying new stuff :)
And i love OMC in fm :D

Down The Drain 2 with Fulham.
1.png

5 place, and the most goals in the whole league.
Mitrovic did 42 goal in 41(1) game.

Two late goals even won them the FA CUP.
2.png

Okay this one was the best one so fare, first seaon, on vacation the whole season, and West Ham wins the PL and the Conf League title. Scamacca was a beast:
west.png
fin.png
sala.png

Down The Drain V2.

@thedudemeister comparing all tactics, which would be better in terms of attacker productivity? without taking into account the performance of the rest of the team, only the number of goals scored by the striker.

Okay this one was the best one so fare, first seaon, on vacation the whole season, and West Ham wins the PL and the Conf League title. Scamacca was a beast:
View attachment 637675View attachment 637676View attachment 637677

Down The Drain V2.
Tactic link please
View attachment 637675View attachment 637676View attachment 637677

Down The Drain V2.
tactic link please

@thedudemeister comparing all tactics, which would be better in terms of attacker productivity? without taking into account the performance of the rest of the team, only the number of goals scored by the striker.
I like Down to drain 2, lots of goals. Haaland almost hits +100 when i tested that.

Started a game yesterday with FC Antwerp and currently in the mid-season break. 1st place in the competition, 17 matches, 15 wins and 2 draws. Goals 67-19

19 goals for Vincent Janssen in 10 matches (picked up a injury). Backup strikers Janni Serra (bought for 1.7 mil) has 11 goals in 6 matches.

Also still in the running for the Europe Conference League and domestic cup.
All thanks to Down the Drain V2!

Can i use Dybala like Strike ore the striker should be tall and strong physically?

I would say he did fine, got topscore in Serie A, but off corse no way near the 100. I think Abraham might would do it :)
11.png
12.png

If I bring the agressiveness of the tactic down, will it affect it too much?
I've got a lot os games with 2 or 3 red cards. Every final or playoff games I'm guaranteed at least one player sent off.

Hey everybody, i have been testing dudemeister tactics for a while now and we been talking back and forth. Wanted to share with all of you the conclusions i took. It's not necessarily the tactic itself, but the individual roles of each player. They key ones are the AMR, the AML and the MOC. The MOC with the attacking midfielder role has better rating but it makes the performance of the team worse, as it is reflected on the shots per game, you lose around 3 shots per game with the MOC as an Attacking Midfielder. So you should play it as an Advanced Playmaker on Attack duty for more offense. Also the AMR and AML positions should be on Inverted Winger Roles as it increases the shots per game and xG also. I finished a season with City where haaland scored 289 Goals and i averaged 7 goals per game and 0.82 conceded. If anybody wants the screenshots for those just DM me. I am playing with a 4231 with most of Dudemeister Down the Drain v2 instructions.

Hey everybody, i have been testing dudemeister tactics for a while now and we been talking back and forth. Wanted to share with all of you the conclusions i took. It's not necessarily the tactic itself, but the individual roles of each player. They key ones are the AMR, the AML and the MOC. The MOC with the attacking midfielder role has better rating but it makes the performance of the team worse, as it is reflected on the shots per game, you lose around 3 shots per game with the MOC as an Attacking Midfielder. So you should play it as an Advanced Playmaker on Attack duty for more offense. Also the AMR and AML positions should be on Inverted Winger Roles as it increases the shots per game and xG also. I finished a season with City where haaland scored 289 Goals and i averaged 7 goals per game and 0.82 conceded. If anybody wants the screenshots for those just DM me. I am playing with a 4231 with most of Dudemeister Down the Drain v2 instructions.
Can you please upload the tactic you are using,Thanks.And some screenshot