Resource icon

Erlings Dream. 4-1-4-1. Erling with 190 goals in 61 games. 337 goals over all.

Hey everybody, i have been testing dudemeister tactics for a while now and we been talking back and forth. Wanted to share with all of you the conclusions i took. It's not necessarily the tactic itself, but the individual roles of each player. They key ones are the AMR, the AML and the MOC. The MOC with the attacking midfielder role has better rating but it makes the performance of the team worse, as it is reflected on the shots per game, you lose around 3 shots per game with the MOC as an Attacking Midfielder. So you should play it as an Advanced Playmaker on Attack duty for more offense. Also the AMR and AML positions should be on Inverted Winger Roles as it increases the shots per game and xG also. I finished a season with City where haaland scored 289 Goals and i averaged 7 goals per game and 0.82 conceded. If anybody wants the screenshots for those just DM me. I am playing with a 4231 with most of Dudemeister Down the Drain v2 instructions.
Please upload this sounds awesome

So the first picture is the overall team stats at the end of the season. It says 0.24 goals per game because Football Manager weren't expecting nobody else to break the 7 goals per game mark at the end of the season, so it's coding was not prepared for it so it reset to 0 goals, but the actual stat was 7.11 goals per game according to my caclulations. As you can see on the second picture haaland scored 289 goals combined through all of the competitions. Major credit goes to Dudemeister because he found the sickest team and player instructions ever, i just tweaked the formation to a 4231.
City Goals per game.jpg
Haaland 289 goals.jpg

So the first picture is the overall team stats at the end of the season. It says 0.24 goals per game because Football Manager weren't expecting nobody else to break the 7 goals per game mark at the end of the season, so it's coding was not prepared for it so it reset to 0 goals, but the actual stat was 7.11 goals per game according to my caclulations. As you can see on the second picture haaland scored 289 goals combined through all of the competitions. Major credit goes to Dudemeister because he found the sickest team and player instructions ever, i just tweaked the formation to a 4231. View attachment 637914View attachment 637915
link to download please

Yes, haaland scored 289 goals. You dont have to do anything, just plug and play.

Donc, la première image est les statistiques globales de l'équipe à la fin de la saison. Il dit 0,24 buts par match parce que Football Manager ne s'attendait pas à ce que personne d'autre brise la barre des 7 buts par match à la fin de la saison, donc son codage n'était pas préparé pour cela, donc il a été réinitialisé à 0 buts, mais la statistique réelle était 7.11 buts par match selon mes calculs. Comme vous pouvez le voir sur la deuxième photo, Haaland a marqué 289 buts combinés dans toutes les compétitions. Le mérite principal revient à Dudemeister parce qu'il a trouvé les instructions d'équipe et de joueur les plus malades de tous les temps, je viens de peaufiner la formation en 4231.View attachment 637914View attachment 637915
[/CITATION]
Fmrte ?

Hey everybody, i have been testing dudemeister tactics for a while now and we been talking back and forth. Wanted to share with all of you the conclusions i took. It's not necessarily the tactic itself, but the individual roles of each player. They key ones are the AMR, the AML and the MOC. The MOC with the attacking midfielder role has better rating but it makes the performance of the team worse, as it is reflected on the shots per game, you lose around 3 shots per game with the MOC as an Attacking Midfielder. So you should play it as an Advanced Playmaker on Attack duty for more offense. Also the AMR and AML positions should be on Inverted Winger Roles as it increases the shots per game and xG also. I finished a season with City where haaland scored 289 Goals and i averaged 7 goals per game and 0.82 conceded. If anybody wants the screenshots for those just DM me. I am playing with a 4231 with most of Dudemeister Down the Drain v2 instructions.
What season did you play with City? First season?

Listen to this guy, he knows what hes taking about, we had some good chats, and he hep me improve all my tactics, hes better then me i would say when it comes down to it, so listen to him :)

Listen to this guy, he knows what hes taking about, we had some good chats, and he hep me improve all my tactics, hes better then me i would say when it comes down to it, so listen to him :)
I Want to try his tactic with a mid table team.

So the first picture is the overall team stats at the end of the season. It says 0.24 goals per game because Football Manager weren't expecting nobody else to break the 7 goals per game mark at the end of the season, so it's coding was not prepared for it so it reset to 0 goals, but the actual stat was 7.11 goals per game according to my caclulations. As you can see on the second picture haaland scored 289 goals combined through all of the competitions. Major credit goes to Dudemeister because he found the sickest team and player instructions ever, i just tweaked the formation to a 4231. View attachment 637914View attachment 637915
could you add players filters? :)

So i tested with man city and my haaland scored just 145 goals xD , with team scoring of 3,59 goals a 1,35 goals againts, scoring 155 goals and conciding 45 in the league with 3 draws and 4 loses, won everything except the fa cup, very good tactic impressive results but i dont know how you did your results xD

So what's the verdict between this tweaked tactic and Down the Drain 2?

so i tested 3 more times with man city and lost the 3 times the PL titles and just won the champions and the community shield and my haaland scored less then 80 goals in all competitions while playing all the games.
with liverpool i won the league but lost everything else and salah scored 53 goals and darwin 30 in all competitions goals.
with benfica i didnt got the champions league and got eliminated in the semi finals of EL by lazio, won the league with ramos scoring 58 in all competitions goals.
with madrid lost the league to barcelona, just got 85 points and been eliminated by ac milan in the quarters on CL with benzema scoring 55 in all competitions goals.
with roma i got 3 place and didnt won anything, abraham got 67 in all competitions goals
also tryed with almeria, predicted to be 9º or 10º i got 14º place and i scored 80 goals whats impressive for a small team but conceded 97.

i just simulated, i pluged the tactic and simulated, first season as i sayed amazing but after that the tactic went from the best one i ever used to coin flip, dont know if i made any mistake but very good job.

So i tested with man city and my haaland scored just 145 goals xD , with team scoring of 3,59 goals a 1,35 goals againts, scoring 155 goals and conciding 45 in the league with 3 draws and 4 loses, won everything except the fa cup, very good tactic impressive results but i dont know how you did your results xD

Guys, thanks for all the feedback! I am trying new things to see if anything can be improved. For everybody using the tactic, make sure the corner routine is set for Striker as that is really important.

Guys, thanks for all the feedback! I am trying new things to see if anything can be improved. For everybody using the tactic, make sure the corner routine is set for Striker as that is really important.

It's important if your striker has good jumping, otherwise better set to a player who has best attributes for corners.

Don't see many people using AP, so I wonder if these could be improved? And also mentality could be experimented with?

Yes, im talking about the test with City for the corners. Regarding the AP you can switch to AM but most players are better with the AP role and the team is more attacking. You can try with 2 Strikers but dont know why it doesn't score as many goals.