Resource icon

Erlings Dream. 4-1-4-1. Erling with 190 goals in 61 games. 337 goals over all.

Yes, im talking about the test with City for the corners. Regarding the AP you can switch to AM but most players are better with the AP role and the team is more attacking. You can try with 2 Strikers but dont know why it doesn't score as many goals.
Suspect that will be never in FM's history have they been able to have two centre backs that can deal with a lone central striker. Seems to be a known issue very year.

Guys, I'm really confused. Which tactic is the best? Which one should I use? By the way, BEST IW DUDE OP didn't work for me.

i think the V5 is the best i used it with Brentford and got toney 50 goals in prem and brentford into 2nd place and champs league but don tbuy loads of player sall at once stick to 3 a season otherwise the team cohesion drops and bad results happens losingn morale and then tactic goes sour after 1 season

i think the V5 is the best i used it with Brentford and got toney 50 goals in prem and brentford into 2nd place and champs league but don tbuy loads of player sall at once stick to 3 a season otherwise the team cohesion drops and bad results happens losingn morale and then tactic goes sour after 1 season
Thank you mate!

Krynz 4231 is fantastic, amazing offense. Beto got 57 PL goals in only 30 games!! You will struggle away from home against the big boys. I've tried changing mentality without much luck. May need a slightly less aggressive tactic for those games. So much fun though. Congrats

Krynz 4231 is fantastic, amazing offense. Beto got 57 PL goals in only 30 games!! You will struggle away from home against the big boys. I've tried changing mentality without much luck. May need a slightly less aggressive tactic for those games. So much fun though. Congrats
Where is the tactict

Jumped in after long time to check in this madness tactic where Haland scored more then 200
i was curious to see and doing some test with AS Roma and I have Tammy Abraham scoring 27 in 9 games
madness!
congrat to dude who done it !
Will see until the end of the season ;)
Football Manager 2023 26.5.2023. 19_30_30.png

Amazing to see this feedback! Im so happy that this tactic is working out for most of the people. Alot of time was put into these tests. If anybody finds something I can improve on it let me know. Currently i did not find anything better than this, but if I do I will let everyone know. Good saves!

Amazing to see this feedback! Im so happy that this tactic is working out for most of the people. Alot of time was put into these tests. If anybody finds something I can improve on it let me know. Currently i did not find anything better than this, but if I do I will let everyone know. Good saves!
I would say only compliments l,only thing that I had changed for now is the role of AP who play in middle,I set him support role because often Its very hard to cope with some opposition having him on attacking duty without any player in DM slot especially,now with him on support and DLP also I feel more secure in the middle
Fantastic job mate 👏

Last edited:
wasnt balanced the best mentality? why is attacking being used? :3

Jumped in after long time to check in this madness tactic where Haland scored more then 200
i was curious to see and doing some test with AS Roma and I have Tammy Abraham scoring 27 in 9 games
madness!
congrat to dude who done it !
Will see until the end of the season ;)
View attachment 638290

Which version is this?

So the first picture is the overall team stats at the end of the season. It says 0.24 goals per game because Football Manager weren't expecting nobody else to break the 7 goals per game mark at the end of the season, so it's coding was not prepared for it so it reset to 0 goals, but the actual stat was 7.11 goals per game according to my caclulations. As you can see on the second picture haaland scored 289 goals combined through all of the competitions. Major credit goes to Dudemeister because he found the sickest team and player instructions ever, i just tweaked the formation to a 4231. View attachment 637914View attachment 637915
can u give save file?

Guys, thanks for all the feedback! I am trying new things to see if anything can be improved. For everybody using the tactic, make sure the corner routine is set for Striker as that is really important.
Yeah,its all about the striker I guess.In my save Beto (from Udinese)scores hattricks like hes been doing it all the time.Guy already has over 110 goals in 40 appearances.

Attachments

• IMG_20230531_182931.jpg
    IMG_20230531_182931.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 502