Resource icon

Erlings Dream. 4-1-4-1. Erling with 190 goals in 61 games. 337 goals over all.

So the first picture is the overall team stats at the end of the season. It says 0.24 goals per game because Football Manager weren't expecting nobody else to break the 7 goals per game mark at the end of the season, so it's coding was not prepared for it so it reset to 0 goals, but the actual stat was 7.11 goals per game according to my caclulations. As you can see on the second picture haaland scored 289 goals combined through all of the competitions. Major credit goes to Dudemeister because he found the sickest team and player instructions ever, i just tweaked the formation to a 4231. View attachment 637914View attachment 637915
Someone still have this one? The link is broken! Thanks!!!

This one.

Edit.Thats for the guy above.Sorry forgot to click reply.

Attachments

• Best IW DUDE OP.fmf
    46.1 KB · Views: 398
Run all night is by far the most proficient of the variations I tested so far. Its crazy. Sometimes have a backup more conservative version for big away CL playoff games, but for the rest? it absolutely bulldoozes everyone.

Dit you creat this tactic?
And Which are the most important attributes for the striker

No,friend,its not mine.But for the striker look for tall guys,with good heading and jumping reach,also fast if you can find any.

Seems like 4-2-2-2 is the meta, so been playing around with one, its not going to make you striker hit the 100 goal mark, but it think it could be decent for lower teams, these are the results so fare:
BRENTFORD:
5 Place, and FA cup winners,only Liverpool conceeded less goals than us, Ivan Topscore as well.
1.png
2.png
3.png

MAINZ:
7 palce, 4 points in the last 6games meant they went from 4 to 7, so sad ending.
Only 3 teams scored more, and two players in the top 4 topscore list.
1.png
2.png

LENS:
2 Place, 87 goals, but to many defeats. Number 2 on the topscore list.
1.png
2.png

PSG:
Nice Title win, with only two games not won,136-16 also alright, 6-0 win in theCUP final, but early exit in the CL in Quater final.
1.png
2.png

Attachments

• 442.fmf
    46.2 KB · Views: 162
Also testing a new 4-1-4-1 as that is my favorit tactic in FM.
These are the results so fare, but it needs more testing and tweaking.

PSG:
Champions with out loosing, we made it to the CL finale but lost on pens to Man City, won the France Cup.
Lots of goals from the 5 up top. Love to see it.
1.png
3.png
2.png

MAN CITY.
4 out of 5 trophies. 2 defeats all season, on 1-2 to Migthy Plytmouth in the FA, and one 1-3 away at Astin villa.
Most goals in the league, and over 100 points.
Erling with the 133 goals all season, 234 goals all over all leagues.
1.png
2.png
3.png

Barcelona:
What a season, and not en the good way, Real Madrid do a freak season and only lose one game,away to us.
We also lose the Spanish Cup Final, and the CL finale. So instead of 3 cups, we got 0.
Lewandowski with the 89 goals is pretty ok though.
1.png
2.png
3.png

Attachments

• Erlings Revenge!.fmf
    46.1 KB · Views: 311
I prefer attacking football so original tactic is still the best for me.Isnt it fun winning 7:3 at Chelsea,for example,with your AF scoring 5 goals.
Me to :) Rather win 7-4 then 2-0, but its fun to make all kind of tactics, at the moment im woring on a 4-1-3-2 and a 4-1-3-2 but attacking.

Erlings Revenge seems strong, but mostly with big teams.

1.png
2.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 41
I prefer attacking football so original tactic is still the best for me.Isnt it fun winning 7:3 at Chelsea,for example,with your AF scoring 5 goals.

which tactic is the original one to beat chelsea ect?