Resource icon

Erlings Dream. 4-1-4-1. Erling with 190 goals in 61 games. 337 goals over all.

1.png

So close for Lens. But good to see it works with smaller teams to.

Attachments

• Erling in the Sky.fmf
    46.3 KB · Views: 435
drop us tactic where striker score more than 100+ goals in one season + league and champions league champions we wait dudemeister

drop us tactic where striker score more than 100+ goals in one season + league and champions league champions we wait dudemeister
If you expect any ST can score 100+ goals in his tactics then I am sorry to say its not gonna happen. Why do you think the tactic was built around Haaland? 1) He's tall, so exceptional from corner set pieces 2) He takes penalties 3) He's deadly with free kicks and of course he's a BEAST from open play. So obviously, what you do is go look for a ST with similar abilities but don't go out and buy a 5'5'' striker, it ain't gonna happen

I honestly don't know what to say. RUN ALL NIGHT. Is really a broken tatik. I have won the French league first season with LENS.

My striker "Openda" has smashed 65 GOALS in the first season! Definitely the best strategy I've tried in fm23.

taktik.png
liga.png
1.png
2.png

Run all night je i dalje neverovatna. 2035. godina osvojeno sve sa Milanom, napadac dao vise od 80 golova u ligi...

Attachments

• igraci.jpg
    igraci.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 595
  • Serie A.jpg
    Serie A.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 685
  • taktika.jpg
    taktika.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 642
Amazing to see this feedback! Im so happy that this tactic is working out for most of the people. Alot of time was put into these tests. If anybody finds something I can improve on it let me know. Currently i did not find anything better than this, but if I do I will let everyone know. Good saves!
Can you repost tactic please as the link seems to have expired

Honestly only version you guys need is Run all night, it blows every other version of the tactic out of the water. Like almost gamebreaking insane.

That seems like a great new version, love the formation!
any thoughts on when we could possible get to try it?