Resource icon

Erlings Dream. 4-1-4-1. Erling with 190 goals in 61 games. 337 goals over all.

only think u should care is jumping stat it doesnt matter if he is 150 or 200 if he have 20 jumping

"a player of 200+cm will still possess a high reach even if he is a poor jumper, and a player who measures in at 170cm will struggle to compete at the same height due to the 30cm difference in height between the two." Thats from SI forum.

"a player of 200+cm will still possess a high reach even if he is a poor jumper, and a player who measures in at 170cm will struggle to compete at the same height due to the 30cm difference in height between the two." Thats from SI forum.
thats complete BS zealand tested it and it doesnt matter in cm diffrence
someone dont know game and talk about it? thats typical for SI forum

And you expect for us to accept any BS drivel from the worst FM content creator like Zealand? *****. What did he actually test? Since you believe anything that goes on in a test, well, I have an island in Uranus for sale. Interested? I'd take a guy who's height is 200 cm over one that is 150 cm. BAHAHAHAHAHA

And you expect for us to accept any BS drivel from the worst FM content creator like Zealand? *****. What did he actually test? Since you believe anything that goes on in a test, well, I have an island in Uranus for sale. Interested? I'd take a guy who's height is 200 cm over one that is 150 cm. BAHAHAHAHAHA
bro idc what u would chose, live in your imaginary world bro im not your psychiatryst
cm and kg doesnt matter d0g
only stats matter like strength and jumping reach

bro idc what u would chose, live in your imaginary world bro im not your psychiatryst
Yeah and you keep believing in hacks like Zealand and keep living in his imaginary world. You believe his experiments where he uses the editor. You do realize that a player who is 6'6'' and has jumping reach of at least 15 and bravery of at least 15 will have more success than a player who is 6'1'' with 18 jumping reach and 18 bravery? But wait, you believe any dross that Zealand feeds you hahahahahahaha

Psychiatrist*

Psychiatrist*
Yeah and you keep believing in hacks like Zealand and keep living in his imaginary world. You believe his experiments where he uses the editor. You do realize that a player who is 6'6'' and has jumping reach of at least 15 and bravery of at least 15 will have more success than a player who is 6'1'' with 18 jumping reach and 18 bravery? But wait, you believe any dross that Zealand feeds you hahahahahahaha
bro i tested many players my self i have 4k hours in fm22-23 i know this game better than u will ever do

bro i tested many players my self i have 4k hours in fm22-23 i know this game better than u will ever do
You are bragging about 4k hours BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Obviously from what you've said, you know jack about FM as you believe Zealand the hack blindly. Bro go back to playing The Sims or FIFA, probably not even good at those games as well. Leave FM to experts, amateurs like you need to go back to playing Candy Crush Saga HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are bragging about 4k hours BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Obviously from what you've said, you know jack about FM as you believe Zealand the hack blindly. Bro go back to playing The Sims or FIFA, probably not even good at those games as well. Leave FM to experts, amateurs like you need to go back to playing Candy Crush Saga HAHAHAHAHAHA
" you believe Zealand the hack blindly" i told youi tested it too
bro you are braindead, i am ending this discusion with you right now cuz u make garbage out of this post
hope you get brain one day

" you believe Zealand the hack blindly" i told youi tested it too
bro you are braindead, i am ending this discusion with you right now cuz u make garbage out of this post
hope you get brain one day
I have a brain already thank you. Think you need to stop using your gold fish's brain cause all you do is talk out of your backside. Go back to playing Candy Crush Saga

Guys relax, this is a forum for discussion and not insulting, otherwise the mods will show up sooner rather then later

using run all night in fm24 with my birmingham side 29 league wins in a row.my team is
ruddystolarczyk
laird/drameh/lora
sanderson/aiwu/
r.edwards/a.phillips
buchanan/longelo
sunic/bielik/james
myoshi/stansfield
bacuna/anderson
tavara/roberts
dembele/hall
almasi/leaburn

only players brought-edwards 1.2m,leaburn 1.7m,tavara 200k,lora free,phillips loan,stolarczyk loan ,almasi 400k as you can see no big names doing great.

using run all night in fm24 with my birmingham side 29 league wins in a row.my team is
ruddystolarczyk
laird/drameh/lora
sanderson/aiwu/
r.edwards/a.phillips
buchanan/longelo
sunic/bielik/james
myoshi/stansfield
bacuna/anderson
tavara/roberts
dembele/hall
almasi/leaburn

only players brought-edwards 1.2m,leaburn 1.7m,tavara 200k,lora free,phillips loan,stolarczyk loan ,almasi 400k as you can see no big names doing great.
Sorry, where is the FM23 Run all night tactic?