Error Code 83

Div_Muzza

Reaction score
When I try to start up FM2010 I g et a message saying FM failed to start (error code 83).
Can anyone help me here would be really greatfull. I can't live without this game.

When I try to start up FM2010 I g et a message saying FM failed to start (error code 83).
Can anyone help me here would be really greatfull. I can't live without this game.

Hey mate, i have the same problem too. Really frustrating. I've tried re-installing and everything but it ain't working. Let me know if you manage to solve it.

Try the SI website. There is a list of codes and fixes on there. :)

I can't remember where it was mate. Sorry. Maybe someone else will?

Ah sorry about that, i did not realise as i was signed in. I would just sign up, it is free and you get lot of useful information and tools.

Ah sorry about that, i did not realise as i was signed in. I would just sign up, it is free and you get lot of useful information and tools.

I signed up. Thanks for the help mate. But unfortunately it still won't work. I think it's Steam's new update. Could play it previously. =\

I restarted my computer then Verified the files or whaterver and it worked again.

Restart your computer then start steam and go to properties for Football Manager 2010 and it should say verify.