strkaripensen

Reaction score
First of all when i did the pep talk and press continue the game freezed,not always but i couldnt even play 2 matches in a row,i decide to reinstall the game and now when i reach the loading screen the game crashes and throw me to my desktop,can someone help me?what should i do?thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english

are u getting like crash dumps when it happens ?

Something similar to me happened when i loaded way too many leagues playable available ...

Yes but i dont get any message in the screen,pinakidu i do have several leagues available...do you think this is the problem?

Yes but i dont get any message in the screen,pinakidu i do have several leagues available...do you think this is the problem?

like how many? 5? 10? 20? all?

i only have 6; England(lowest is Championship), France(lowest is Ligue2), Germany(lowest is 2.Budesliga), Spain(lowest is Adalante), Holland(Ereidivide only), Italy(lowest is Seria B)

I reinstall steam and seems ok now,I do have 9 leagues available,i will remove some,thank you for you help guys.

Just now i got the "runtime error" Ohh what a beautiful game...full of surprises!