GWarman

Reaction score
Every time I click on 'transfers' and then go to 'transfer history' it comes up with this error message, any advice or help to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Dunno how to find paint to print screen on my laptop lol

What does the message say? Anything about an XML error or unformed line?

A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated :/

Has this always been the case for you or is it since you started a save with a new unofficial databas, or a new skin ?

I only got the game a few days ago, but it's just happened yesterday.

Only things I've downloaded are kits and logos but been using them since I started playing.

Wanna start a new game but don't dare cause I'll click transfer history and it'll break. I know it's not a massive error just annoying cause I like looking at what transfer teams have made :(

To take a screenshot just press 'f12'. Might help, I'll try figure out what else it could be.

Try starting a game without any of the kits/logos in case it is something wrong with them. Where did you get them from?

EDIT: Also, have you tried starting a new save and it still does it, or have you only done one save?
Try deleting the crash dumps folder (Sports Interactive>Football Manager 13>Settings>Crash Dumps)

Last edited:
It is the real game isn't it, not pirated? Found a few people who are having the same problem with pirated games...

Yeah real game, only brought it other day, was bargain at £20 from game, well when it's working okay it is hahaYeah started a new games and still the same, just deleted all my football manager folders, dunno if I should of lol

Also got both the logos and kits from here, both with very high downloads.