thorton

Reaction score
why am i trailing to inter when we're even on points when i have i higher goal difference? is this me being stupid and missing something out or is this bugged?

A8gOg.png

Check the rules page of the group stage. What is the sorting order? I don't remember off the top of my head.

results beween teams
goal difference

im assuming results between teams means if the points are even it looks at the two teams who are even and whoever has got the most pointsa against the other goes higher in the league? does it work like that irl? i always thought all the leagues just worked off goal different when points are equal!

its :

1.results between teams
2.goal difference
3.goals scored
4.coefficient

may be because of coefficent. cuz inter has played in champs league more that man city. i even dont under stad it, but seach in google and the coefficient

The team above you must have gained more points against you, than you gained against them. This goes above Goal Difference in the Champions League.

yea in europe its head to head that counts first then goal difference

He drew against Inter, beat PSV and Elfsborg by more goals than them. Probably a bug...

its :

1.results between teams
2.goal difference
3.goals scored
4.coefficient

may be because of coefficent. cuz inter has played in champs league more that man city. i even dont under stad it, but seach in google and the coefficient

This is correct. They must have a better head to head record against you. It even boils down to how many goals scored and conceded against each other if the results are the same.

The team above you must have gained more points against you, than you gained against them. This goes above Goal Difference in the Champions League.

makes sense then! learn something new every day

He drew against Inter, beat PSV and Elfsborg by more goals than them. Probably a bug...

inter were away in the draw though - so im guessing theyre above me on away goals between us?

check this table out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Club_coefficient

maybe is man city first ever apparence in Champs league, thats why inter is on top. the table says it all. the only way u can improve it is to win the champs league like 3 times or win all the 4 thropies : epl. fa, carling, uefa champs cup, or be undefeat in the epl table for a season. it will improve the clubs reputation.