DeathRage

Reaction score
OK so I've been toying around with the editor on these games since way back in the heady days of CM 03/04. I've not owned every game but those I have, FM10 & FM13, I've had no issue with editing what I want to edit, until now that is.

Using the FM13 editor I've created league and cup competitions for 12 nations in Oceania - New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Cook Islands, Vanuatu, Tuvalu, American Samoa, Samoa, Wallis & Futuna, Tonga, Fiji, Tahiti and New Caledonia. All leagues have teams etc and the editor tells me that all nation rules are valid. I get the same information when I check the validation option, that all nation rules are valid. Each nation/league works singularly within the game, too, however when I attempt to have all of those 12 edited nations running at the same time I get several error messages - eg; WARNING: Could not process rule group settings - American Samoan FA Cup does not have nation set to Fiji...

Now I don't know about you, but I would've thought that the American Samoan FA Cup not having its nation set to Fiji is a good thing?

I receive several other error messages along similar lines until eventually, only five of those twelve nations are available.

Any help or advice with this would be greatly appreciated :)