Error messages when trying to most in my stories thread

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am having an issue with posting parts in my thread 'rags to riches - from obscurity to the world cup'.

Basically, all day I have been trying to post my newest message but keep on getting blocked with this error message:

'Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words'

Does anyone know specifically what I am doing wrong? I have seen somewhere about images but my previous section of my story have had more - one had nine but the one I want to send only has 4.

Any response would be nice, as I don't want my story to go stale before I have a chance to message on their again.

Thanks

That message pops up when you haven't made a certain number of posts on the site. Try posting replies in several other threads (although it is possible you have enough going by your current rank now) before going back to your story. It's the way the forum has been set up to stop new members posting spam in one thread or something.

That message pops up when you haven't made a certain number of posts on the site. Try posting replies in several other threads (although it is possible you have enough going by your current rank now) before going back to your story. It's the way the forum has been set up to stop new members posting spam in one thread or something.

Ideal! Thanks a lot!