ESPN and SKY to launch joint bid for SPL rights

espn are owned by disney. hmmm. you learn something new every day

dc999 adding a touch of class. but i agree with him. no need for sweeping generilisations. nowt wrong with scousers.

does this mean that the scottish clubs who were screwed over by setantas goin bust will be alright financially now.

you lot take things way too serious. i may of said that liverpool fans are bitter but its true and its the same for teams like Celtic, Rangers, Chelsea etc. you would need to be bitter after watching your team go so long without a league title, i felt the same way watching Celtic win the title and i dont even hate them

anyways today i have heard that the SPL are suppose to be accepting the joint offer but it is oly going to be worth half of the £125million deal with Setanta which is ridiculous

Dont think it matters who gets the rights to the SPL.

Its hardly going to bring in the same amount of money as the "OVERHYPED" EPL.
I mean even Hull City can afford to pay more for players than the Old Firm.

Rangers & C*ltic for the EPL.

=/

Dont think it matters who gets the rights to the SPL.

Its hardly going to bring in the same amount of money as the "OVERHYPED" EPL.
I mean even Hull City can afford to pay more for players than the Old Firm.

Rangers & C*ltic for the EPL.

=/

But to be fair to Hull.. They would probably beat you anyway. Celtic for the EPL.. Rangers for Championship ;)

Aye obviously you Scousers would side with the Tims :p

BJK (K)

Aye obviously you Scousers would side with the Tims :p

BJK (K)

Be careful, If you accuse scousers of anything you end up getting a load of abuse lol i can see why they would favour Celtic but im sure a Chelsea or Man City fan would prefer Rangers. At the end of the day the Old Firm will never join the English leagues and if they did they would need to put both of them in the same league.
I have also heard today that ESPN will probably take the majority of the SPL games but in return SKY want the Old Firm matches