donkarlito

Reaction score
Anyone use ESPN Gamecast to try and get an idea of how real teams play?
Look at these 3 screenshots of Barcelona vs Levante

View attachment 125961
Starting Formation

View attachment 125962
Average Position

View attachment 125963
Complete Team Heat Map

Starting formation looks like a flat 4-3-3, looking at the average position it some sort 5x5 theory (well more like 4x6 both CBS, LB and DMC stay back the rest attack) It looks narrow but that might be the player swapping I get the same when i swap players, But the heat map suggest the whole pitch get used.

What do you think?

looks good mate, i'm always watching Barcelona and how they play.

thats how i have my team play with Messi in the centre Villa on the left perdo on the right, Dont like the 41221 with wingers Barcelona have never played that way at all. I played Arsenal in the Semi of the CL at half time i have 71% of play in the first half finished with 68 but Xavi only got 80 odd passes. Thats the only thing i cant get

If anyone can help me that would be great.

looks good mate, i'm always watching Barcelona and how they play.

thats how i have my team play with Messi in the centre Villa on the left perdo on the right, Dont like the 41221 with wingers Barcelona have never played that way at all. I played Arsenal in the Semi of the CL at half time i have 71% of play in the first half finished with 68 but Xavi only got 80 odd passes. Thats the only thing i cant get

If anyone can help me that would be great.

do play with a MCR/MC/MCL and STRC/STC/STLC or with a DMC because I use 4-5-1/4-3-3 i have won all but 1 friendly.

The passing is weird I can get my FBs with 60+ passes but not my Midfielders but annoyingly I was playing a game and the AI leftback got 91 pass which ****** me off

do play with a MCR/MC/MCL and STRC/STC/STLC or with a DMC because I use 4-5-1/4-3-3 i have won all but 1 friendly.

The passing is weird I can get my FBs with 60+ passes but not my Midfielders but annoyingly I was playing a game and the AI leftback got 91 pass which ****** me off

I play with MCR/MC/MCL and STRC/STC/STLC its the really Barcelona Messi is the STC and never comes back Villa is amazing 45 games 45goals Messi would be the same but hes missed a lot of games! Passing is weird every play gets 40 plus passes but the full backs do get a lot more. Still need to work on the passes once i do i will be up loading my tactic for sure