Espn

robertozig

Reaction score
hello, i was just wonderng if you could purchase one match from espn? i want to watch liverpool vs birmingham tonight so iformation as quick as possible is appreciated. if it can be done can you tell me how. thanks in advance.

Ring up sky or virgin which ever one you are with and ask them.

I did it once with Espn when it first came out and only had to pay £5 so was not bad and i got espn for the hole month.

Then i decided to get it full time ;)

Ring up sky or virgin which ever one you are with and ask them.

I did it once with Espn when it first came out and only had to pay £5 so was not bad and i got espn for the hole month.

Then i decided to get it full time ;)

ok thanks for the quick response will do so as quick as i can.

you get espn with virgin anyway dont you? i know i do.

Depends what pack you have.?

I have the biggest one now so i get it, but there is smaller packs you can get with virgin and they don't have it.

ah i see, well i have espn =] but not gonna watch brum beat liverpool tonight as i have work.

No idea, but very poor picture quality.

why are espn doing this

It's for wide-screen TV's, when the match isn't in wide-screen I think. It does it on our wide-screen, but it doesn't do it on my 17". But it doesn't do it during Bundesliga matches, because they are broadcast in wide-screen.

its on sky player, so your quality suffers when someone else is using the net ie my dad downloading stuff

It's not ESPN's fault. It's the local broadcaster who film it in 4:3 format.

oh right I understand now, filming in 4:3 is a little outdated now dont you think. So if I was watching on a traditional TV it would not happen.
All new TVs now are widescreen as far as I know

Never noticed that tonight :/

so for the bump (A)

But this weekend its ESPN's free weekend !! which means you can watch this weekends games for free !! The games include Man City vs Wigan and AC vs Juventus !

ESPN_TV_FreeWeekendFriday_4MAR2011.jpg

ESPN_TV_FreeWeekendSaturday_5MAR2011.jpg

ESPN_TV_FreeWeekendSunday_6MAR2011.jpg

pictures of ESPN website

Last edited:
so for the bump (A)

But this weekend its ESPN's free weekend !! which means you can watch this weekends games for free !! The games include Man City vs Wigan and AC vs Juventus !

ESPN_TV_FreeWeekendFriday_4MAR2011.jpg

ESPN_TV_FreeWeekendSaturday_5MAR2011.jpg

ESPN_TV_FreeWeekendSunday_6MAR2011.jpg

haha, i get ESPN for free, every single day

Chris Moyles and Vernon Kay leading out the teams at the basketball tomorrow night.