MorrisDavid

Reaction score
After my first 2 saves and getting bored very quickly of them I've decided on looking at many possible leagues and teams to start a new save with, I've finally decided to start this story in Denmark with fc Nordsjælland a club that pose with a great youth development and impressive facilitates they are just in need of the right manager to take them further.

View attachment 247377

Founded in 1991 (known as fc nordsjælland since 2003)
Nickname: The Wild Tigers
Home Ground: Farum Park
Capacity: 10,300 (9,800 seated)

View attachment 247374

History
View attachment 247372

With a trophy ready to be filled FC nordsjælland have only 3 trophys to their name they include 2 Dainsh cup and 1 Superliga title which lead to the clubs first ever season in the champions league in the 2012-13 season finishing bottom of their group with only 1 point.

The Plan
The objective of this save will be to try and develop fc nordsjælland as the biggest club in Denmark overtaking fc copenhagen and then eventfully go onto establish us in Europe and hopefully one day winning the champions league.

View attachment 246115

Pre-Season

As our season kicks off in mid July due to our 2 month winter break we only had to time to get in 2 pre-season friendlies just before our upcoming campaign in the superliga.

View attachment 246110

We started our pre-season fixtures at home to SL Benfica I know its only a friendly but what a result against the Portuguese giants holding out a 1-1 draw.

Our second and last game of this seasons pre-season saw us come up against Danish division one side AB which saw us come away with an expected 3-0 win to rounding off our pre-season undefeated ready for the superliga season.

View attachment 246108

The bookies have made us 40-1 outsiders for the season and expect us to finish mid-table, our board expectations for the league is to finish mid-table as well but I'm hoping we can do a little better and put our selves into a top 5 position for the season.

The Danish cup board expectation is for the team to reach the quarter finals for this year, I will like to competitive in the cup this year but wont be a main priority for the first season as we look to establish FC
nordsjælland.

Key Players

View attachment 246100
Uffe Bech most possibly one of our best players at the club and only 21 years of age the attacking
Midfielder/Striker will play a big part of our season up field creating goalscoring opportunities and frustrating our opponents defences.

View attachment 246099
Patrick Mtiliga the oldest player playing in a FC
nordsjælland shirt, Mtiliga will be wearing the captains armband for the superliga season due to his experience previously playing his game for the likes of Malaga and Feyenoord in Spain and Holland top divisions, undoubtedly our biggest influence off and on the pitch will do well for our young squad.

Transfers

View attachment 246091
We bring in Iceland international central defender Jón Guðni Fjóluson to strengthen our back four with a deal rising up to £300k from Sundvall of the Sweden First Division Elite.

Great results on the preseason! Bech's 17 acceleration, 16 agility and dribbling is.. OK :p

Hey guys i know its been a while since the last update I aint really had time to play the game and update the story until now.

View attachment 240786

Transfer updates
Since the last update we brought into two more players before the transfer window had closed, both we're free agents and mainly to cover the positions that needed that one player extra.
View attachment 240797
Starting of with Anthony Gardener the 34 year old english centre back mainly brought in for his experienced career at Tottenham, Hull and Everton in the premier league.
View attachment 240796
Secondly we brought in 33 year old Brazilian Striker Cesar Satin, again with his age brings in experience with has proved it with this signed scoring on his debut game.

Cup Games
View attachment 240795

This Seasons Danish cup kicks off and we start our campaign in the 2nd round which saw us with an away tie to FC Oresund which we went into the game strong favourites we came out with a 4-0 victory with a draw in the next round away to Kolding IF.

Season

With the superliga only having 12 teams it means we play each other 3 times so updates will come at the end of every 11 games.
Our first 11 games of the season saw us get under way to a frustrating start as it took us 4 games to get our first 3 points,
I think it was due to still learning the tatic i've set out due to our short pre season.
The way we get out first 3 points was the big derby game against FC Copenhgen were we go on to win 2-1 and since then our season kicked off from there not losing a game in six matches winning 3 and drawing 3.
View attachment 240790
View attachment 240789
Our good start to the season has led us into forth place but with some way of top yet but above the giants and rivals FC Copenhagen lets hope it can all stay this way as well ;)

I'l be subscribing to this, Danish football doesn't get enough interest ;)

As a Dane I always find it interesting to see foreigners take on the Danish league!

Glad to see my own team SønderjyskE take a point home from Farum Park. As all Danish football fans know, it is one of the worst places to play in Denmark, because it is the only stadium in the league with artificial turf... ;)

As a Dane I always find it interesting to see foreigners take on the Danish league!

Glad to see my own team SønderjyskE take a point home from Farum Park. As all Danish football fans know, it is one of the worst places to play in Denmark, because it is the only stadium in the league with artificial turf... ;)

How do you feel that the Danish superleague has grown over the years? More specifically 2014/2015? I have a lot of my family that still lives over there near Odense... Hope to come there for a visit soon.

How do you feel that the Danish superleague has grown over the years? More specifically 2014/2015? I have a lot of my family that still lives over there near Odense... Hope to come there for a visit soon.

There has been a lot of debate about how to make the league stronger and more competitive internationally. To be honest, I couldn't care less about how Danish clubs fare in Europe. If we get a team in the EL group stage every couple of years and maybe one in the CL every 5 years, that's about as much as we can hope for IMO.

I am much more interested in whether the league itself is competitive and interesting to watch - and it has become much more so over the last maybe five years. It used to be like the Scottish league with FCK and Brøndby alternating championships between them. Then Brøndby went into a slump and FCK dominated completely for a while. Now we have had four different champions in four years, which to me is a very healthy sign. FCK are of course by far the strongest club financially and always contenders, but I am quite impressed with what the Anglo-Indian ownership at Midtjylland have achieved so far. Brøndby are slowly climbing back to the top and both AaB and Nordsjælland should be able to challenge again in the future - although FCN have had a horrible start to the new season. ;) I think OB will be a contender again in a few years as well with their new manager.

So, all in all, a league with a lot of evenly matched teams and relatively many candidates for the title and European places. The only thing I am not happy about is the stupid Belgian-style playoff format that will be introduced next year. IMO they should have just expended the league to 16 teams and be done with it...

Last edited:
View attachment 234779

Our second quarter of games are over and in this time we've had a 2 month winter break the January transfer window.

Firstly we gonna start with the January transfer window and the players we have brought in this time round.

View attachment 234778
The young Scottish right back joins us on a rest of the season loan deal from Fulham, the right back joins us to strengthen our back line with younger players with good stats at this level of football.

View attachment 234774
Oscar Threlkeld signs on a pre contract for Tigrne, Oscar signing the pre contract means we got the young English man on free transfer, the promising youngster also plays right back but also can play in the centre as well, this means their will probably not a deal for loanee Jack Grimmer.

Attacking Midfielder Uffe Bech has pleased everyone at FC Nordsjælland but as played best to his ability as he clinchs the u21 talent of the year award
View attachment 234773

Fixtures

Looking at our fixtures for the 2nd part of the season we gonna start of looking at the Danish cup fixtures
View attachment 234772
Progressing to the 4th round to where we played League rivals Randers FC but unfortunate success in the cup ain't happening this season disappointingly getting knocked out and by such a heavy defeat as well of a 4-1 scoreline

Our league form is defiantly something worth mentioning as we started the 2nd set of players like we left the first undefeated firstly beating top of the league and champions AaB 4 goals to 2 and away to AaB as well which is a superb result showing we are challenging the stronger teams in the league afterwards we played Brondby IF were we came away with a 1 nil victory keeping up the winning the mentality and against another strong side as well , we only play 3 more games before our winter break and they come up against FC Midtjylland, FC Vestsjælland and FC Copenhagen 2 out of the 3 at home and only picking up 5 points from the possible 9 we played out a 0-0 draw with FC Midtjylland again another team thats very strong in the suparliga and sitting in 2nd place, The FC Vestsjælland was a much expected victory for our side but afterwards we come up against FC Copenhagen which have been very very disappointing in terms of the team being in champions league in past seasons.
View attachment 234768
After our two month break we play our last 5 games of the 11 we didn't come back as expected winning 1 game but such a big scoreline of 7-1 but drawing 4 and losing our first league in game in 16 games and yet again it came to the hand of Randers FC the only team we are yet to win against yet which is something we will need to turn around when we come up against them next at the last game of the season.

View attachment 234767
Mid season friendlies coming back from the winter break going on a small tour to Norway where i left my assistant in charge so I could sort out dealings in the transfer window due to it being so short in Denmark​

Norway seems an ...interesting choice for a tour in January(!).

Sorry, but glad to see SøndejyskE hold you to another draw in Haderslev. ;)

Could we get a league table to see how we're doing?

Norway seems an ...interesting choice for a tour in January(!).

Sorry, but glad to see SøndejyskE hold you to another draw in Haderslev. ;)

Could we get a league table to see how we're doing?

Rest of Europe still playing in their leagues and Norway are going through pre-season
Yes I'm doing that now as i forgot to do that in the update (was very tired last night)

View attachment 234533

Just a quick update to show how things currently stand in the Superliga table after the second set of 11 games
View attachment 234535
As things stand we currently sit in 4th place as dropping points with the draws and defeat to Randers sees them over take us into 3rd place, but currently storming away with the league is AaB performing brilliantly in their title defence, but places for European football next season is defiantly too close to as things stand so far with currently 5 teams can still qualify but we want to make sure we push that extra step more to progress and start to establish Football Club Nordsjælland

Wow - AaB are really on fire there!

And a very disappointing season so far for FCK. Have they fired Solbakken yet...?

View attachment 229057

The end of our first season has come upon us and what a first season it has been for FC Nordsjælland with the start of the season everyone predicting we will finish mid table of the superliga

End of Season

I'd like to get things started with our striker Cesar Satin our free agent summer signing has played a vital part in this season and it has certainly paid off as he picks up the golden boot of this years superliga scoring an impressive 20 goals in his 28 games for the club and with 7 assists as well.
View attachment 229055

Our last quarter of 11 games is our chance to make that last push for the and get ourselves into Europe next season with more games at Farum Park then away should give us the slight advantage going into these last set of games, in the end of it we come away with 7 wins 3 draws and 1 defeat, disappointingly our only defeat came to Esbjerg fB a game where our players upfront didnt really turn up and that is something Esbjerg did take advantage of by going two up and we get our only goal back within in the last ten minutes of the game losing 2-1, our 3 draws come against league leaders AaB, FC Midtjylland and lastly was against Hobro IK the two games against AaB and FC Midtylland taking draws we can be happy with playing two strong sides, one of our most stand out wins for me comes against Randers FC were we came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 in the last 13 minutes of the game, again against FC Copenhagen we come away with another win despite their really poor league form this season we beat our arch rivals 4-2 at faurm park.
View attachment 229061

Our brilliant run of form has paid off for us at this last stage of the season as we managed to ****** 3rd place nearly jumping into 2nd missing our narrowly by goal difference
View attachment 229060

With finishing 3rd this season we got our reward that is playing europen football next season!!!!
View attachment 229059
Starting in the 1st qualifying round we dont even get a short summer break as we are back in action straight away and then shortly afterwards the superliga season is back up and running

Starting in the 1st qualifying round we dont even get a short summer break as we are back in action straight away and then shortly afterwards the superliga season is back up and running

Yeah, that's the most annoying thing about the Danish league. Virtually no summer break between the season ending and a new pre-season starting, but an excrutiatingly long winter break, especially if you're not in Europe. If only the Danish FA would take the logical consequence of the Danish climate, follow the other Nordic countries and let the season follow the calendar year instead!

P.S.: Good to see my beloved SønderjyskE be their usual unimpressive but stable selves... (H)