irbis

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I need some help with my Flora. I want a good counter attacive tactic for Champions League/Europa League which would help me progress in the tournament, resposible in the back and dangerous in the final third. I'd like no shouts and it would help if i can holiday with that tactic. Thanks for your time and help (H)

raikan's counter migh and magic.also gel in a 4-4-2 defensive with play down the flanks and whatever you believe will suit your team best(if you have somebody who can perform the duty of Defensive forward-attack, it would be nice).but i would also tell you to not expect any instant success with such a team :)it will take more than a good tactic to go through in CL with such a team.

Raikan's migh and magic sucks compared to brobs17 flawless, i won manc with it 1-0 in 2016

Raikan's migh and magic sucks compared to brobs17 flawless, i won manc with it 1-0 in 2016
he's asking for a very low reputation and budget team. i havent tryed broobs(bit dissapointed testing his las fm11 tactic) but are YOU sure it is going to work in Estonia? the question is not about good tactic simply.

Yes, I'm sure it works everywhere, in Estonia, Spain, England, Switzerland (I have played there with this tactic)

Yes, I'm sure it works everywhere, in Estonia, Spain, England, Switzerland (I have played there with this tactic)
wow, impressing! i have a side testing project, maybe i should try this one as well. did you play plug and play?

Yes i did, but in Champions League i changed from attacking to all out attack, i found that working better against much stronger sides.

something like il-devasto last year. it gave me lot of joy exactly in games wich i was supposed to heavily lose. and it was all out attack.