popey81

Reaction score
Just had to post this as i still cant believe what just happened. I started a new game with Celtic and i managed to Sign Eto'o on a free (using an update) and just look at the season he had! Anyone else had a player do this well?

View attachment 340470

Its probs because hes in a poor standard of a league i dont think ive ever seen him get more than 10 in the premier league.

people who usually average ovr 20 goals in the Premier league...

Giroud
Rhodes
Rooney
RVP
Jay Rodriguez
Remy
Charlie Austin( is a beast on some saves)
M.Diouf who is at Stoke can be a very good AF think he got 23 in 36 for me :)

Its probs because hes in a poor standard of a league i dont think ive ever seen him get more than 10 in the premier league.

people who usually average ovr 20 goals in the Premier league...

Giroud
Rhodes
Rooney
RVP
Jay Rodriguez
Remy
Charlie Austin( is a beast on some saves)
M.Diouf who is at Stoke can be a very good AF think he got 23 in 36 for me :)

Yeah i guessed at that but i never expected him to score 71 goals in all competitions, thats just insane! Ive just signed Rhodes for £2.9m too which i think is a bargain so lets see how many he will score this season.

M.Diouf got a few for Stoke, hope he can do that in real life as im a Stoke fan and tbh hes not really shown any bit of quality in the first 2 matches, same with Bojan!

If you have Rhodes at Celtic ill say 100 goals in 3 seasons!!!

If you have Rhodes at Celtic ill say 100 goals in 3 seasons!!!

He will have to have an absolute awful next 2 seasons then as he just bagged 71 goals in 59 apps overall and 49 goals in 38 apps in the league! Matched Eto'o's season last season and hes got plenty of years left to grow and get better!

*edit* Or did you mean give him 3 seasons and he'll get 100?