Resource icon

Eureka - Quadruple Winning Tactic

I hate to be that person, but I feel like it should be a requirement to test a tactic with at least three different teams.

I have made a slight tweak of this that is working wonders for my AGF side in Denmark. First season predicted 8th and finished 2nd. Now in second season sat 1st, played 13, won 11, drawn 1 & lost 1 for 36 against 11.

All I have done is move central defender behind the striker making him a Trequartista and made the DLF into a AF on attack.
4DFE7BDC-668A-4D09-9913-1EA6147FC875.jpeg

I have made a slight tweak of this that is working wonders for my AGF side in Denmark. First season predicted 8th and finished 2nd. Now in second season sat 1st, played 13, won 11, drawn 1 & lost 1 for 36 against 11.

All I have done is move central defender behind the striker making him a Trequartista and made the DLF into a AF on attack.View attachment 610329
It looks cool mate 👍

It looks cool mate 👍
Do you mind me uploading it here for people to try? Don’t want to hijack the thread, thought I best ask.
Trying to finish this second season then upload pictures from laptop and add tactic.
Full credit to you 👍🏻

Do you mind me uploading it here for people to try? Don’t want to hijack the thread, thought I best ask.
Trying to finish this second season then upload pictures from laptop and add tactic.
Full credit to you 👍🏻
No problem for me mate, do it. Just write that is a tweaked version of this tactic.

All I have done is move central defender behind the striker making him a Trequartista and made the DLF into a AF on attack.View attachment 610329

4 2 3 1 with extra step?

Gj tho