Holland
Romania
Bulgaria
Slovenia
Albania
Belarus
Luxembourg

The home nations are in bold.
An okay draw for England, bad luck Scotland. Looks like you got one of the hardest groups of the lot.

Ahh ****. :worried: Meh

I think England will win there group and Northern Ireland have a decent chance if they get consistant and play like they did vrs England.

Wales have no chance and im waiting to see how Staunton starts before i comment on the Irish.

We're ******.

We could have actually got a **** easy group despite our pot

Scotland and Wales have been **** on :( England's group is easy yet again. N.Ireland aint bad,suppose it aint too bad from Stauton's p.o.v

England got a **** easy group. Scotland got an impossible group. England always get easy draws.

Not to be pro england BUT its becuase their top seeds BUT even at that they get easy groups

We should easily win our group, shouldn't really lose a game but England being England they'll find it hard in a couple of games like they do quite a few times in Qualification matches, like against N.Ireland. Unlucky Wales and Scotland don't think they have a chance in **** of getting through.

Well if we don't win the group....the new England manager will be in trouble.

I was praying for a group meeting with scotland, guess i'll have to wait a few more years for another group draw, hopefully a "friendly" gets arranged before then. :(

How many teams qualify from each group? Is it 1st 2 auto qualification and then 3rd into a playoff?

I think its 1st and 2nd, and im sure 3rd with the highest points or something stupid like that, ah well i think as usual only england will go through

Group B = Basterd Group E = Easy fuckinf peesy It's the top 2 who go threw and the best 3rd place team i think

I think its just the top two from each group

England have lost to worse teams than Croatia and Russia before in Qualifying rounds.
We'll win the group altho i think we'll make it hard for ourselves again. Just hope Allardyce is in charge by then.

Hiddink would be ok but id prefer to see an Englishman back in charge

So would I as long as it aint Allardyce or Jewell :D

:| is that cos you think they would do a bad job?? or cos you support bolton and wigan aswell as Man Utd??

Hmm, everyone is saying England have an easy group but they have 3 good teams in there :| . Now that Guus Hiddink {who should have become England manager} has taken over as Russia's coach they will not be no slouches when it comes to the crunch, Croatia who have proved there are a decent footballing nation across the years - but shud still be able to easily beat them and Israel who have been cursed with desperatly hard groups throughout there last qualifying campaigne. If i remember rightly they were in that tight grouping of France, Switzerland, Rep of Ireland whereby they only missed out on goal difference and Ireland finished 1 point behind them. So they have certainly displayed that they are a good footballing nation. But, all of that said I still feel England will be able to progress with realtive ease with Steve McClaren at the helm, hopefully producing better formations than the 4-2-4 we regularly saw in Middlesboro's UEFA cup run, hopefully that was only due to the talent he had on offer rather than his footballing mind-set:p .