Euro 2012 Czech Republic v Scotland

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
****** embarrassment. At least tell the players how to play 4-6-0 if you're going to use it... Thumping the ball up the park to no-one will mean you spend the entire game chasing. Lucky to lose 1-0 tbh. Kept giving away stupid fouls all the time and have McGregor and some last ditch defending to thank for saving us further humiliation. I dread to think what'll happen on Tuesday...

Last edited:
OH MY ******* FUCKITY ****. Seriously, wtf ????? 4-6-0 !!! THATS NOT EVEN A ******* FORMATION !!! ****** **** I know you admire Walters 5-4-1 Craig, but 4-6-0 is just ****** up. oO)

its tuesday mate

He means when he wakes up on the Wednesday with the realisation that Scotland are playing rubbish football, after hitting the booze and hookers hard on Tuesday night due to how **** they played that night... ;)

OH MY ******* FUCKITY ****. Seriously, wtf ????? 4-6-0 !!! THATS NOT EVEN A ******* FORMATION !!! ****** **** I know you admire Walters 5-4-1 Craig, but 4-6-0 is just ****** up. oO)

Watch the language... I know we're bad but you don't need to act like you've got Tourettes...

Watch the language... I know we're bad but you don't need to act like you've got Tourettes...

Sorry, I know but I mean seriously, that was just ****. I mean c'mon man 4-6-0 is bad enough but when 4 of the players you play in the midfield are out of position, it just sums it up tbh

Being Scottish can be rather depressing at times. oO)

The game is over mate we lost 1-0 :'(

Remember the World Cup when us England fans got bare abuse from you?

Well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[
Remember the World Cup when us England fans got bare abuse from you?

Well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rob_green_telegraph.jpg

;)

I'm over it. I don't care about the World Cup anymore about Rob Greeen an how we were cheated out of it.

:':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

lol ok lets not go anymore off-topic

i had to get you back :p

Stay on topic, keep this about the game and about how Scotland sucked, not about how England sucked in the WC.

Nice to hear Levein saying he'll try a different formation for Spain.

I'm expecting a 3-3-1-3 Bielsa tribute formation.

how would you line that up

McGregor
Weir McManus Caldwell
Hutton Fletcher McEveley
Dorrans
Miller Iwelumo Mackie

Now THAT is a formation. :D

So for Spain, Scotland will try 6-4-0?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.