What is your job?

hembrough747

Reaction score
Was just wondering what type of people play the game?

I myself have just started my first year as a primary school teacher (year 5 if anyone cares!)

I'm a sports writer.

And I do all my own press conferences. I feel obligated since I expect the same out of real-life coaches.

First year of Uni for me! Leave in 2 weeks :S

I'm a recent grad, just finished up my MS, and I'm looking for another school to waste a few more years of my life/obsession with FM on. Hah

I work for SI on FM13.

Previously I was studying digital art and technology at Plymouth uni.

Sixth Form student lol not even 18 but am already obsessed with FM haha

I work in a pub 4 nights a week, and in a newsagents 3 days a week totalling a 34 hour week for me. Unsociable hours unfortunately :(

I work in a pub 4 nights a week, and in a newsagents 3 days a week totalling a 34 hour week for me. Unsociable hours unfortunately :(

Try working nights at tesco >.> Thats unsociable haha.

Sixth Form student, Hoping to go on to do military history at Uni, still no job as my town consists of 1 shop that is ran by a family anyway

No job at the moment but in Year 10. Hoping to get a part-time job in the next year so I can buy my own things rather than my Mum and Dad buying everything for me.

Senior Business Intelligence Consultant is my title. I have an education as an accountant, but as my jobs developed I started to work less with the numbers and more with databases.

Basically I spend my day in meeting with customers to locate their needs and the take all my findings home and build them a data warehouse and a multi dimensional database that fits their needs.

My full time job is as an Occupational Health Technician which is a fancy name for what I actually do. I am also a relief worker in a homeless unit - I like doing nightshifts there as I play fm12 and get paid for it!!!

I'm a r & d scientist for a large biotech company, i spend 15 days at a time growing cell cultures in bioreactors, we produce antibodies for a large number of diseases.

Oops, I forgot. I am also an astronaught.

Part time at Morrisons, going to university this week for sports journalism

I have a part time job working in the kiosk at the Amex stadium. Always see Gus and the boys!